Is it possible to change your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Normal people" = all members . . . they/you cannot simply log out and sign back up under a new name. It's against our rules, you'd find yourself banned.

I've regretted my username ever since I realized that I wanted to post in a particular thread under Relationships and Family. I don't post in fear/embarassment that someone I know will realize it is me.

I understand why everyone cannot change their usernames, I just wish their was a way to change mine.

I've regretted my username ever since I realized that I wanted to post in a particular thread under Relationships and Family. I don't post in fear/embarassment that someone I know will realize it is me.

I understand why everyone cannot change their usernames, I just wish their was a way to change mine.

You username is highly generic and seemingly random to a stranger. Changing your username to something else generic would not increase privacy at all.

Hi!

how do i change my member username? thank you :smile:

You don't really. If anyone does its the higher ups and its usually reserved for extenuating circumstances.

Dont worry. Many of the members here might not like the name but I am a fan. :biggrin:

Rambo.jpg

Is there anyway to be able to change your username? I heard that you would just have to re-register with a different username and never log back in to your other account..but is there another way to do so?

Status
Not open for further replies.