Is it possible to change your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I've seen it too. Recently as a matter of fact. And, one that happened a while back was definitely not for security reasons either.
But oh well....it's fine with me. I don't want to change mine anyway.
Me neither. Like you, I happened to noticed that the other day and was scratching my head kuz if I had a super duper reason to change my name, I wouldn't plant it under my avatar or in my siggy. It caught my eye...that's all. I'm happy with my name! :biggrin:

KZ, no idea who you're referring to. . . . it's up to Vlad though :shrugs:
He's the only one that can do it and I've only seen him do it maybe, literally 1 out of every 250 requests and from what I understand he gets asked A LOT.
:shrugs: I'm not involved in any of it. . . I'm just saying even I don't know why some people's are changed, but ain't no way Vlad does it w/o a very valid 'splanation! LOL!

Oh, I believe you. If he didn't do that, can you imagine how many name-change requests he would get every day, particularly from those exploring new horizons? You know...when an "Addicted2LV" breaks up with Louis to marry Jimmy and cheat with Marc. ;)

Is it possible to change a username? Mine was supposed to be "ElephantGirl" :shame: Bad time for a typo, huh? Anyway, just thought I'd ask, it's driving me a bit nuts.

I think Vlad is man to see about that.

...and I don't mean to be rude at all, but LOL at your username and then posting this question. It's funny. :greengrin:

But, yeah, I think Vlad should get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.