Is anyone else getting turned off by all the negitive reviews on LV..?

I agree with you, ladies. Unfortunately, it's the fact that LV is the brand that is the most popular among the counterfeiters.

No matter what people say, I still love this brand and nothing will stop me from buying LV items :smile:.

yeah, but it shows how GREAT these bags are, that everyone wants them who can't even afford one and so buy fake stuff... right?

oh, i don't think anyone thinks stuff like this is negative review. it's CONSTRUCTIV and HELPS as you said.

but you're right diorgrl.
LV and bags anyways should be fun!!!
negative reviews are done by ppl who can't afford LVs, hate LVs or don't have a life besides... :P (just kidding... NOT...)
LOL I second that.

Darn! I don't want to know that they are not all from France....
For as long as my bag is authentic LV and follows strict LV quality control, i dont care where its made. Ive never bought an LV that had a defect, not one. And ive been buying LV for more than 15 years. My wallets have been abused for 10 years and theyre in tip top shape! Thats the beauty of coated canvas as opposed to leather. Theyre indestructible!

I love LV too - but all the same I'm also critical! I'm not "blind of love", and when I think, that something isn't ok for me, I must have the right to say that - also in a "LV-Lover-Forum!"
I love my bags, but I have made so much experiences with so many bags of LV, that I'm not afraid to say, what I think. All the same I own ONLY LV bags, but I'm very critical now and I think very good before I buy a new bag.:yes:
And when I don't like a bag and I say that on a Forum, that will not say, that other people dont have to love this bag too. I think it's good, that not all of us like the same things like others..;)

"the ones that hate is because they cant pay it!"

screamed my ghetto friend just now.
:smile: and i agree. and i DOUBT Louis Vuitton has anything in china other than boutiques... at least no factories. Perhaps they buy string from china, or inks, or maybe even the heatstamps are made in china. But i dont care if their materials such as the cowhides, maybe even the people who construct the bag are chinese because the craftmanship lasts. and the materials are of EXTREME HIGH quality and one feels it. The stitching is even tighter and more precise than what i have seen on HERMES. and i encourage you to look. regardless, their styles are everchanged and progressing, setting the trends in hangbag collections around the world. If they were bad bags, they would be a dying brand, yet they are not.

"the ones that hate is because they cant pay it!"

screamed my ghetto friend just now.

i can't say i agree with you...I've noticed a lot of people that aren't into LV "anymore" can afford it just fine... some of them even own it...usually people that loved the brand for years and have since been turned off by it because its no longer the "status" bag it used to be. It isn't fair to say that people who dislike LV can't "afford" it, that simply isn't true.

I personally love LV...I recently bought my first bag (on my own) but my mother and grandmother both have MASSIVE collections and have been fans for years...no matter what anyone says I'll continue to buy what I like...

I'm in!!! No matter how much they say about LV, I still love the brand! I certainly want the attitude of their SAs to change though LOL:graucho:

I agree there, I am so tired of these snotty people thinking they are all that because they work in a LV store!!

They need to be more educated too. I called looking for the Mahina in XL and the girl said is that in the Monogram or Epi?? :confused1:

I agree there, I am so tired of these snotty people thinking they are all that because they work in a LV store!!

They need to be more educated too. I called looking for the Mahina in XL and the girl said is that in the Monogram or Epi?? :confused1:

snotty SAs exist EVERYWHERE... its like they forget you're the one spending tons of money and they work on commission... lol

i can't say i agree with you...I've noticed a lot of people that aren't into LV "anymore" can afford it just fine... some of them even own it...usually people that loved the brand for years and have since been turned off by it because its no longer the "status" bag it used to be. It isn't fair to say that people who dislike LV can't "afford" it, that simply isn't true.

I agree with this. LV seems to be going the way of gucci in the 90s... It's the way of fashion.

And allthough I 100% agree with OP I would like to know where LV gets their material from, I would like to know where it's produced and how it got into the store. It just makes me appreciate it more, unless there are some incriminating methods of production involved.

However, many of these articles seems to name-drop LV in every now and then, no matter how related to the issue the company is. It seems like this is done just because it's so famous and it's a big company. Like the article that claimed LV took 13xcost in profits, which is not the case, or mostly talking about other brands' outsource adventures in other countries, mentioning LV in the intro or ending of the passage, but not really in relation to the subject. Or the by far most ridiculous one camdamning luxury brands for "sky high" prices, then in the next passage praising Hermes for its craftmanship, hermes being one of the priciest around.

I'm not trying make LV seem any better than the other comapnies. All companies are about making money, so is LV, Chanel, Gucci, H&M Target etc. I think it should be a consumer's basic right to know how what he buys gets into being.