ioffer stealing our CL shoe photos!!!

Our diligence appears to have paid off. My pic has been removed from the gold foxtrot listing and several other listings now have a message stating removed or no longer available.

I doubt the person ever really had any inventory or has a supplier making them upon request as they stated. I think they were just going to bilk people out of their money. They apparantly created their account on ioffer last week.

FYI:

BLKLADYLAW WHY DON'T YOU TELL THEM HOW YOU KNOW ABOUT THE PICS. NO WORRIES I'LL TELL THEM. THAT'S WHERE SHE SHOPS. REPLICA CITY. NO DENYING IT. DON'T BELIEVE ME. http://www.ioffer.com/ratings/dariaesq?show_only=buyer . BLKLADY LAW IS IN THIS FORUM PRETENDING SHE LEGIT WHEN SHE KNOWS SHE FAKE. FROM THEM LOUBOUTIN'S ON HER FEET TO THAT BAG COLLECTION SHE KEEPS BRAGGING ABOUT. PRETTY SURE SHE IS GOING TO REPORT THIS IMMEDIATELY. WHO CARES? I JUST HAD TO LET IT BE KNOWN. YOU CAN BE WHOEVER YOU WANT TO BE ON THE INTERNET. CAN'T BELIEVE IT. OH WELL. I CAN'T STAND WHEN PEOPLE PRETEND TO BE SOMETHING THEY ARE NOT. WHO KNEW? I DID. LMAO
:nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts:

:dftt:

I can handle only so much stupidity for one day.

so much drama & I'M TELLING - let's make one thing clear: NOT everyone who goes on ioffer is looking to buy only fake goods (well, the same goes for tPF doesn't it, obviously not everyone who registers on tPF is looking to buy only authentic goods, as we all know by now that fakers and ioffer "suppliers" scour tPF for photos and tips).

And let me tell you when I go on ioffer -- when I see an EBAY item of interest that looks suspicious -- an item that's hot, rare, hard-to-find, yet priced super low and one where there are QUESTIONABLE (or few) photos presented. THEN I go on ioffer to check, and 95% of the time, the "suppliers" are all lined up on ioffer with the same goods, more often than not IDENTICAL PHOTOS even. Ioffer has gained the reputation of a research tool for investigation into fake goods.

A recent case in point -- Givenchy Nightingale satchel. I really want to buy one but the most covetted version is long sold out in stores. All of a sudden there's a bunch on ebay all at super-low prices, all listed as "New Without Tags" -- and all with questionable, and I mean really questionable photos (some just stock photos). Following the advice of someone at tFS I go on ioffer to do some research, and boy there they are, all the fake bags lined up one by one. I was quite pissed to find that even a cult-favorite brand like Givenchy (and we're not talking LV or Chanel here) gets faked nowadays.

I have a question no one thought to ask. Who was on ioffer shopping for fake Louboutins in the first place? Seems to me that someone in this forum doesn't belong here. Please believe me when I tell you that louboutins are copied just like any other, shoe, purse, shirt, and etc. It happens. I think every photo on ioffer was taken from someone with the actual item. Everyone knows this already. Why would this forum be exempt? You are all so upset about pictures. Pictures that you already know belong to you. Let it go and move on. You reported the seller and the pictures was removed. You have won. Let it go. Of course no one is going to like this post. Oh well.

I don't think anyone on this forum is hoping for some sort of "special" exemption from their pics being stolen. Just because all the other pics on ioffer are stolen from someone doesn't make it ok that everyone does it. One of our members just happened to catch them in the act and was kind enough to alert the rest of us. It is unfortunate that not everyone has this resource to alert them to such violations of their rights--which is what it is.

karma to foxycleopatra and Litigatrix

for some reason i think I'M TELLING and SO MUCH DRAMA are the same person. reason being that they both only have ONE post. and both posts are attacking TPF members that have been members for say...longer than they have. obviously "they" are not happy about this...and what could be the reason. hm. suspicious. both say something along the line if "obviously this post will be reported" or "no one is going to like this post"....I would really like to see an established TPF member say that it's ridiculous for us to get mad at theives posting our pictures trying to scam others...or I'd like to see them say "who cares! move on!"

karma to foxycleopatra and Litigatrix

for some reason i think I'M TELLING and SO MUCH DRAMA are the same person. reason being that they both only have ONE post. and both posts are attacking TPF members that have been members for say...longer than they have. obviously "they" are not happy about this...and what could be the reason. hm. suspicious. both say something along the line if "obviously this post will be reported" or "no one is going to like this post"....I would really like to see an established TPF member say that it's ridiculous for us to get mad at theives posting our pictures trying to scam others...or I'd like to see them say "who cares! move on!"

you're right!!! as I've said earlier
you guys should stop with this madness! I just don't want our forum to be shut down just 'coz we're not trying to get along..I suggest we don't get very offensive here or else too much drama would start to cause some problems..

Gosh, who let the green-eyed monsters in?!

And to be sooooo green as to live your life hunting down where someone posts, what they purchase, whether or not their items are authentic, and then to feel a sense of superiority by "outing" them to perfect strangers on a board? Wow.

What's the word I'm looking for, ladies? Could it be...

LOSER?????

How horrible! I had some faker steal a picture of my Chanel earrings for their own cruddy auction on ebay once. I can't stand when people do this!!! I'm sorry to all those who had their pics stolen. :cursing:

WOW...all this overnight. Moron. Cant stand people like this. Its like ok...u got caught using OUR pics....move on!!! I still cant believe they took our pics....i feel violated....i took those pics on my bed in my room...then i see it on someone elses site...feels weird. lol