ioffer stealing our CL shoe photos!!!

Girls, I am sorry your pictures were stolen. That is truly horrible. But I have to say...:drool:...oh my word--what beautiful shoes!!! Do you actually wear them? I have just a few pairs sitting in my closet with their red soles all pretty and new, never seem to have anywhere to wear them. How lucky if you really get to wear so many gorgeous gorgeous pairs of shoes!!!

Wow, I can't believe the extent that these fraudsters go to - even to come here, and defend their actions. How pathetic. I am going to be sure to watermark my photos from now on. I am really freaked out that Louboutins are being replica'd. I guess I won't be shopping on Ebay for them in the future. Scary.

Wow, I can't believe the extent that these fraudsters go to - even to come here, and defend their actions. How pathetic. I am going to be sure to watermark my photos from now on. I am really freaked out that Louboutins are being replica'd. I guess I won't be shopping on Ebay for them in the future. Scary.

I COMPLETELY AGREE!

These days we canNOT take any item for granted- NOTHING is immuned to counterfeiting and theft! :cursing: