Involuntary Coach ban support group

Hi friends! I just preordered the black/gold quilted tabby 33 from Neimans and I can’t wait for it to ship. July 29th sounds so far 😓 Does anyone know how accurate the lead times are for preorders at Neiman Marcus? Has anyone else ordered an item that was on preorder? If so, did it ship early/on time/late?

TIA!!!
I honestly have no idea. I hope you don’t have to wait too long.

Reactions: tealocean
I did it… Dragonfruit is in the house, lol! I had a Reloved credit to help so ordered from that store… It is really pretty and such a great color.

View attachment 6005837
Wow, it's gorgeous! How does it compare to any of the pinks they've had in the recent past? It looks so bright and cheery! Probably a lot brighter than my Cashin 22 in cerise.

I did it… Dragonfruit is in the house, lol! I had a Reloved credit to help so ordered from that store… It is really pretty and such a great color.

View attachment 6005837

This is absolutely stunning!!! I love the wonderful pop of pink Alexa :smile:. I saw an unboxing of it today and wondered if you decided on this (or are waiting to see if RTH is coming in this color, can’t remember where we left off with that one). It reminds me of pink ruby but a little deeper/darker. Enjoy this special beauty :smile:

Wow, it's gorgeous! How does it compare to any of the pinks they've had in the recent past? It looks so bright and cheery! Probably a lot brighter than my Cashin 22 in cerise.
Thanks! I went to look at that color online to compare. I think it probably similar in brightness, but the dragonfruit seems like a darker pink with maybe a hint of red tone. It is not red at all in person but when comparing the colors that seemed as if it might be the difference.

This is absolutely stunning!!! I love the wonderful pop of pink Alexa :smile:. I saw an unboxing of it today and wondered if you decided on this (or are waiting to see if RTH is coming in this color, can’t remember where we left off with that one). It reminds me of pink ruby but a little deeper/darker. Enjoy this special beauty :smile:
Thank you! It was kind of a quick decision as I was processing a reloved credit and I asked about this bag. They had it coming in Monday, and she said she would call. I forgot about it and then she called so I said what the heck, lol. And then I had some extra credits she let me use too, so that was even better! And this one is so much cheaper than what I think the RTH will be. It is the 20 which is reasonably priced. I think it is similar to Ruby in some ways too. It is so hard to say what pink it matches.

Wear one of your pink bags to compare. Besides the Cashin 22 I have the hibiscus Emery.
I think the hibiscus would be more of a purpley pink in comparison?

And here is cerise as a comparison …just a random listing.

Reactions: Iamminda
I think the hibiscus would be more of a purpley pink in comparison?

And here is cerise as a comparison …just a random listing.
It looks just as bright in those pictures. Hibiscus is more purpley but cerise has some purple in it too. Your new bag looks to be more of a true pink.