Involuntary Coach ban support group

View attachment 3775361
What no pics?? I come back after a few weeks and expect pics for a happy day

I have been a bad girl, my husband for my birthday got me a Tiffany heart necklace - the man seems to have a thing for heart jewelry which over the years I have had enough, so just left this one in the little blue box but today I was looking on Tiffanys website and realized they have a 30 day return policy and I think I might be close to or passed it, I found an item that I wanted and drove to the high end mall and got myself a DBTY necklace. It was more than I wanted to spend BUT it was less than it would have been if I didn't have a necklace to exchange PLUS it was for my birthday.

Happy belated birthday! Great decision to get a necklace you will love and wear, even if it meant a bit extra money. :smile:

I just realized it is my own birthday tomorrow; why do the years get shorter when you get up in years? :eek: I don't tend to really get into my birthdays at best of times and tomorrow I think will also have a tinge of sadness to it; it is my first birthday since my mum passed in December and it is going to be hard not talking to her or getting a card in her handwriting in the mail. It is her birthday next month and that will be even harder.

DH and I do not usually do physical gifts as we tend to just buy what we want when we want (budget allowed); but it is my work retreat this weekend (with spouses) and we are going out to Vancouver Island which is special to us (he used to live there, we were married out there - it was a bit sneaky on my part as I was in charge of planning this year) and since it is his birthday next week we are also planning a short trip to the "big city" ha ha in a week or two as well. Dinner, shopping, a night in hotel/B&B and so on.

I did get a bit of birthday money from family though and ordered another Rogue 25 on Sunday...in 1941 Red. I probably won't get to see it until next week but I am quite excited about it. I just fell in love with my Chalk Rogue 25 and really wanted another one. It was between black and red - my heart pulled me toward red and that was also the consensus in the little poll I made in the Coach forum. I miss having a red bag to brighten up my rather neutral wardrobe and I think the colour, size, style, and function of the 25 is a perfect way to get it back in there!

Reactions: musiclover and ZSP
Did not forget the older crowd....Option 2 Just swap the band for the jewelry item of your choice. :P

images

Reactions: Iamminda and katlun
Happy belated birthday! Great decision to get a necklace you will love and wear, even if it meant a bit extra money. :smile:

I just realized it is my own birthday tomorrow; why do the years get shorter when you get up in years? :eek: I don't tend to really get into my birthdays at best of times and tomorrow I think will also have a tinge of sadness to it; it is my first birthday since my mum passed in December and it is going to be hard not talking to her or getting a card in her handwriting in the mail. It is her birthday next month and that will be even harder.

DH and I do not usually do physical gifts as we tend to just buy what we want when we want (budget allowed); but it is my work retreat this weekend (with spouses) and we are going out to Vancouver Island which is special to us (he used to live there, we were married out there - it was a bit sneaky on my part as I was in charge of planning this year) and since it is his birthday next week we are also planning a short trip to the "big city" ha ha in a week or two as well. Dinner, shopping, a night in hotel/B&B and so on.

I did get a bit of birthday money from family though and ordered another Rogue 25 on Sunday...in 1941 Red. I probably won't get to see it until next week but I am quite excited about it. I just fell in love with my Chalk Rogue 25 and really wanted another one. It was between black and red - my heart pulled me toward red and that was also the consensus in the little poll I made in the Coach forum. I miss having a red bag to brighten up my rather neutral wardrobe and I think the colour, size, style, and function of the 25 is a perfect way to get it back in there!
Happy birthday and enjoy you work trip and get away, it's nice to be on the planning, and it is hard to lose a parent, it took time for me to realize that I could call my father and ask him a question

Reactions: RayKay

The red rogue is so pretty -- great choice. Happy Birthday -- a lot of us July Babies on the island, yeah. Sorry about your Mom's recent passing -- must be difficult but hold on to the happy memories for comfort. Have a great time at the retreat.

Reactions: RayKay