Involuntary Coach ban support group

Welcome back whateve. You were gone for quite awhile -- I thought maybe you bought so much on vacation that you couldn't get everything in the boat back to ban island (lol). Bummer that the lapis Mercer didn't work out -- well maybe good for your ban. Congrats on your EB goodies -- maybe we will see them on the fob and vintage threads. I need to clean house too but lack the motivation.
Thanks! I hate cleaning house. I've gotten her room about 85% done, and now I've got a bunch of stuff I don't know what to do with. I don't know if she is going to want them or not. Lots of little things.

One of the ebay things is the black and blue butterflies that HS has. It hasn't gotten here yet. The other fobs I didn't need. I really need to stop. Just because something is a deal doesn't mean I have to have it.

The Mercer is the right size and has lots of pockets which makes it very useful, but I wasn't blown away, and at this point, I need to absolutely love a bag. I already have so many that are almost perfect, but not quite, and I don't carry them much because they aren't perfect for me.

I read earlier in the thread about your hubby wanting to move to a tiny house, and you might have to downsize. I wouldn't worry about it yet. You probably won't move for years, and maybe by then, he will change his mind. I love your new Bal. Congratulations! It is beautiful!

Thanks! I hate cleaning house. I've gotten her room about 85% done, and now I've got a bunch of stuff I don't know what to do with. I don't know if she is going to want them or not. Lots of little things.

One of the ebay things is the black and blue butterflies that HS has. It hasn't gotten here yet. The other fobs I didn't need. I really need to stop. Just because something is a deal doesn't mean I have to have it.

The Mercer is the right size and has lots of pockets which makes it very useful, but I wasn't blown away, and at this point, I need to absolutely love a bag. I already have so many that are almost perfect, but not quite, and I don't carry them much because they aren't perfect for me.

I read earlier in the thread about your hubby wanting to move to a tiny house, and you might have to downsize. I wouldn't worry about it yet. You probably won't move for years, and maybe by then, he will change his mind. I love your new Bal. Congratulations! It is beautiful!
Oh nice -- I have to go back and look at that black/blue butterfly one of HS. I agree that at this point, a new addition needs to be worthy of a spot in our collection. Thanks -- I am really liking my new Bbag. I don't think we will end up in a tiny house but it will be smaller for sure (so I should really downsize my collection and clean house).

Hi everyone!

I've been gone awhile. I've been pretty good. I went to see the lapis Mercer 30 when it was discounted to 50% and decided that it wasn't love. I bought a few keyfobs on ebay and a vintage purse. All were pretty good deals.

I saw a Roots bag at a thrift store. The leather was so soft! I didn't care for the style or color so I left it behind.

I've been cleaning out my daughter's room. It is in much worse shape than I imagined. She still had clothes in her closet from junior high and she is 25 years old! I filled up 6 garbage bags with clothes. It makes me realize I bought her too many clothes over the years. Too bad our Plato's Closet closed; I could have probably gotten a few hundred dollars.
:wave: nice to see you Eve.. sounds like a good choice with the mercer, agreed we all have enough bag experience to know if it's not got you racing at the start probably never will....

love to see the vintage find & fobs. i have my butterflies on my new black bag, while the hardware is silver on it vs gold of the bag.. don't care,:lol:

cool you got to see Roots leather, not all colors, styles appeal to me either but i've never found the leather to disappoint .

ETA; forgot! sounds like you've made great headway on your DD's room, any plans for the space?(purse collection lol)

Last edited:
:wave: nice to see you Eve.. sounds like a good choice with the mercer, agreed we all have enough bag experience to know if it's not got you racing at the start probably never will....

love to see the vintage find & fobs. i have my butterflies on my new black bag, while the hardware is silver on it vs gold of the bag.. don't care,:lol:

cool you got to see Roots leather, not all colors, styles appeal to me either but i've never found the leather to disappoint .

ETA; forgot! sounds like you've made great headway on your DD's room, any plans for the space?(purse collection lol)
I've thought about moving my purse collection in there, but probably not since I'm already using my son's old room for it, and I like the location of his room better. I think I'm going to store blankets and maybe winter clothes. I haven't removed any of the furniture so there isn't that much room, and she might still use it occasionally when she visits. I'm hoping that when she gets a new apartment, she might take some of the furniture.

IMG_5516.JPG
Stud P is back on my arm today!!:happydance:

(I now return you to your Tuesday) :smile:
What no pics?? I come back after a few weeks and expect pics for a happy day

I have been a bad girl, my husband for my birthday got me a Tiffany heart necklace - the man seems to have a thing for heart jewelry which over the years I have had enough, so just left this one in the little blue box but today I was looking on Tiffanys website and realized they have a 30 day return policy and I think I might be close to or passed it, I found an item that I wanted and drove to the high end mall and got myself a DBTY necklace. It was more than I wanted to spend BUT it was less than it would have been if I didn't have a necklace to exchange PLUS it was for my birthday.

View attachment 3775361
What no pics?? I come back after a few weeks and expect pics for a happy day

I have been a bad girl, my husband for my birthday got me a Tiffany heart necklace - the man seems to have a thing for heart jewelry which over the years I have had enough, so just left this one in the little blue box but today I was looking on Tiffanys website and realized they have a 30 day return policy and I think I might be close to or passed it, I found an item that I wanted and drove to the high end mall and got myself a DBTY necklace. It was more than I wanted to spend BUT it was less than it would have been if I didn't have a necklace to exchange PLUS it was for my birthday.
So pretty! You are so lucky that your DH is always gifting you jewelry. I have always wanted something in a little blue box although I don't really wear much jewelry. Just the idea of it is appealing.

Hi everyone!

I've been gone awhile. I've been pretty good. I went to see the lapis Mercer 30 when it was discounted to 50% and decided that it wasn't love. I bought a few keyfobs on ebay and a vintage purse. All were pretty good deals.

I saw a Roots bag at a thrift store. The leather was so soft! I didn't care for the style or color so I left it behind.

I've been cleaning out my daughter's room. It is in much worse shape than I imagined. She still had clothes in her closet from junior high and she is 25 years old! I filled up 6 garbage bags with clothes. It makes me realize I bought her too many clothes over the years. Too bad our Plato's Closet closed; I could have probably gotten a few hundred dollars.

Welcome back! Sounds like no marathon swims lol. Come and chill with us in the island anytime. [emoji3]

Reactions: whateve