Involuntary Coach ban support group

So after I picked up the lavender sig Dinky, I went looking for other colors, but most of them I had owned in the past or seen/decided against in the past. Well... I had no idea there is an ice pink one! With floral bow design inside! It came today and is so pretty :smile:

View attachment 5966132View attachment 5966133

Oh wow, this is so pretty Alexa :smile:. I have seen an ice pink strap on FOS before but it looked different, more cool tone. I love the way yours look — a soft pink. And the inside lining is so pretty as well. Great find!

Oh wow, this is so pretty Alexa :smile:. I have seen an ice pink strap on FOS before but it looked different, more cool tone. I love the way yours look — a soft pink. And the inside lining is so pretty as well. Great find!
Thank you! It looks different in different light, but I am glad I can see the pink more than I thought. The sales listing looked mostly white but I had asked if it looked pink in person and she had said it did. And it does! :smile:

Reactions: Iamminda
Those are good songs that you mentioned :smile:. That’s great that your boys like them too. I have always liked With or Without You. Some new favorites for me are Even better than the real thing, Beautiful Day and Invisible. I loved how their final song of the night was Beautiful Day with the visuals (even the butterflies :lol:). You can find it on YT if you are interested in it.
Thank you! Now I will go down a U2 bunny trail... I have to find the video with the butterflies! ;) 😄

• Haha
Reactions: Iamminda
🍀 Happy St. Patrick's Day Ban Island Friends! I'm part Irish and will wear a Kiss Me I'm Irish tee only while I'm at home today (because it's a little small). I hadn't put it on yet, and our youngest pinched me as soon as he rolled out of bed! I grabbed my phone with the light aqua cover, and he said phones don't count. 😄 At least this made his day. He slept in green pjs.

🍀 Happy St. Patrick's Day Ban Island Friends! I'm part Irish and will wear a Kiss Me I'm Irish tee only while I'm at home today (because it's a little small). I hadn't put it on yet, and our youngest pinched me as soon as he rolled out of bed! I grabbed my phone with the light aqua cover, and he said phones don't count. 😄 At least this made his day. He slept in green pjs.

So funny TO :smile:. I miss the days when DD and I would pinch each other on SPD :lol:.