Involuntary Coach ban support group

My denim signature collection. I decided to buy the Tabby as well. So I now own the Field Tote 22, the Tabby and wristlet and I’m really pleased with the look and quality of these items. The red shoulder strap that came with the Field Tote is gorgeous and soft.
View attachment 5408523
My gifts from my lovely SA and store:
View attachment 5408524
a sample of Coach Dreams Sunset with a pretty tearose topper
View attachment 5408525
another stunning Tea Rose hangtag to add to my collection of all things Tearose.

Nice collection! You have the sweetest SA.

My denim signature collection. I decided to buy the Tabby as well. So I now own the Field Tote 22, the Tabby and wristlet and I’m really pleased with the look and quality of these items. The red shoulder strap that came with the Field Tote is gorgeous and soft.
View attachment 5408523
My gifts from my lovely SA and store:
View attachment 5408524
a sample of Coach Dreams Sunset with a pretty tearose topper
View attachment 5408525
another stunning Tea Rose hangtag to add to my collection of all things Tearose.
That's a great looking set of denim bags you've collected! You got some nice surprises too. What does the perfume remind you of? Have you tried it yet? I love that you have tea roses on your hangtag!

• Love
Reactions: musiclover
Putting this here for @whateve and everyone else versus in one of the other threads. She asked for a family pic of tea roses, and here they all are. The last pic has the rainbow dinky with the green flowers repainted purple to change up the color scheme a bit. I did 3 pics so they aren't all clumped together:

View attachment 5409075View attachment 5409076View attachment 5409077
Thanks for posting! They are all so beautiful and different from each other. Are my eyes deceiving me, or are the flowers smaller on coral one? Was that made earlier than the others?

Putting this here for @whateve and everyone else versus in one of the other threads. She asked for a family pic of tea roses, and here they all are. The last pic has the rainbow dinky with the green flowers repainted purple to change up the color scheme a bit. I did 3 pics so they aren't all clumped together:

View attachment 5409075View attachment 5409076View attachment 5409077

I‘m dying over here :lol: — so many tearose pretties!!!!! I love them all — this fuels my desire for a tearose piece, maybe I should break my ban for one or put it on my official wishlist. I can’t tell because they all look so good but did you paint 2-3 of them and the rest were bought as is? Thanks for sharing.

That's a great looking set of denim bags you've collected! You got some nice surprises too. What does the perfume remind you of? Have you tried it yet? I love that you have tea roses on your hangtag!
Hi TO! I love my denim bags, thank you. I’ve got a pretty good sized collection now of denim coloured leather bags plus these new signature ones.

I’ve been wafting my new perfume today. It reminds me a bit of tropical evenings, with a distinct note of vanilla. I’ll save it as a travel perfume for my next Hawaii trip!

I haven’t quite decided which bag to hang the new tearose hang tag on, but it’ll be a navy or cream bag, I think, for good contrast.

Quick pic of the new purple on FOS. Haven’t posted much lately but saw you guys discussing it. I love this duffle, it is slimmer than my legacy UV.

This is so pretty H :smile:. Love this color. Guess the texture and color of this one is different enough :lol: from my Marine Legacy Duffle — hmmm :smile:

So pretty! I'm weakening! I need to either order or go to the outlet.

ETA: how does the color compare to UV? I assume the UV is brighter.
UV is a tad brighter than this. This is very close to purple iris and a tad brighter than the Disney dark fairytale purple. The leather is nice for FOS standards. It is very squishy right after unpacking it which is how I pref
This is so pretty H :smile:. Love this color. Guess the texture and color of this one is different enough :lol: from my Marine Legacy Duffle — hmmm :smile:
I used to have a marine legacy duffle, totally regret getting rid of it. It is definitely different enough imo. Although I also have my UV duffle still. It is one of my favorite bags though so this will be used instead on rainy or snowy days since I want to keep my UV in perfect condition.

UV is a tad brighter than this. This is very close to purple iris and a tad brighter than the Disney dark fairytale purple. The leather is nice for FOS standards. It is very squishy right after unpacking it which is how I pref

I used to have a marine legacy duffle, totally regret getting rid of it. It is definitely different enough imo. Although I also have my UV duffle still. It is one of my favorite bags though so this will be used instead on rainy or snowy days since I want to keep my UV in perfect condition.
Oh, now I really want one!