Involuntary Coach ban support group

As always, you do great with purging. I m feeling overwhelmed too, but haven't moved an inch in purging. A whole bag full of slg's? Any one I like in that bag? Too bad I live so far from your consignment store. Or maybe that's a good thing for my wallet. :biggrin:
Sadly, 4-5 slg’s for sale. I say sadly because it would have been better not to have bought them in the first place and now sell them for less. I think I’ve been somewhat impulsive whether smaller items through the pandemic but it’s time to stop. So I’m doing a good sort now.

Looking ahead, DD is graduating and moving later this year to begin her Masters degree in a new city. I’ll be giving her a couple of bags from my collection to take with her. I figure that’ll be the next down size of my handbags.

Hi everyone, thank you for the lovely comments and wisdom, I follow your advise and my heart and only got the dreamer shoulder, got it today and really like it, I showed it to my mom and she LOVED it , so much I am considering to give it to her for her birthday, it will make her happy. I have to say the bag even tho it came from an outlet smells so nice of leather, that leather beautiful scent :love:
How are you doing? Have you been able to stay in ban island ?
@HesitantShopper thank you for your words it really helped me not to go crazy due to emotional shopping and just got the onr I have been wanting for a year.

Glad you got one! I love when they still smell fresh! I find many of my rogues still have a nice leather scent even after being a few years old. I may have to put my nose in the bag lol but it’s still there!

It is not a vine, but dianthus seems to do well in shade. We have some out front in a bed that doesn't get a ton of sun...it will come and go, and right now it has taken off more than it ever has even though it was planted a couple of years ago. I thought it was gone/ dead, lol!

I am wondering if vinca would do well as it is very hardy--however I think that does better in hot weather--but it is great for drought situations when necessary--as in the summer it seems to really tolerate it well.

Lariope is more of a plant--but is very tolerant of almost anything. It does get purple flowers occasionally. We have had some planted for 15 years and it comes back each year.

How funny! I’ve had some dianthus come back this year! I actually planted it a few years ago and I must have forgot to pull them and last year I saw they were alive in the Spring. They are back again this year! I hope they get a little bigger again :smile:

I also have a bunch of snapdragons that have revived from the dead for the third year. I shouldn’t be surprised because they seem to keep flowering even after it snows lol

I'm not falling for it. I get that it's a novelty item right now. I like the vintage purple color but I don't have a single Tabby 26 bag. I never bought any of them. I just don't get why ppl are going crazy over this bag and paying over retail on eBay.

I think because it gives the vibe of some of the puffy premier bags but for cheaper.

It's a good thing you didn't get it earlier. Look at the deal you got it for! :biggrin: That's what I tell my self. :giggle: Can you believe I haven't carried mine yet? I need to fix that soon. Yes, hiding her in the locked cupboard won't do. Plus you don't want to bend her handles. I feel the same way about taking mine to work and putting her on my desk. I will take her to church, though. Church feels cleaner than my work building. :thinking::sweatdrop::nuts::biggrin:
That’s nice that your lovely Troupe can go out to church. Having somewhere to go is half the fun right now! We’re still under quite a few restrictions.

Reactions: carterazo
How funny! I’ve had some dianthus come back this year! I actually planted it a few years ago and I must have forgot to pull them and last year I saw they were alive in the Spring. They are back again this year! I hope they get a little bigger again :smile:

I also have a bunch of snapdragons that have revived from the dead for the third year. I shouldn’t be surprised because they seem to keep flowering even after it snows lol
That is amazing about your snapdragons! I thought they were annuals. I’ve always loved that plant because I remember my mom planting them. We used to always squeeze the blossoms to make the head “snap”!

My caladiums came back after watering a plantless pot for several months. Now they’re growing like crazy. New leaves popping up everyday. They are nice and colorful.

We went out to eat with our son today! First time in over a year. He said he wants to move out of state. That makes me sad. It would be good for him. It is stupid for him to stay in a state where taxes are so high when he can work anywhere.
I’m glad you were able to see your son finally! Sorry to hear about the move. Hopefully it’s at least a state closer to yours so it’s easier to travel to.