Involuntary Coach ban support group

Thank you so much for this suggestion — such a great idea. I removed the clips and attached the strap directly to the O rings and the length is now perfecf. I like how I can still attach the clips to the strap if I want to use it with another bag. Now I just have to decide if the bag looks better with the thin strap or thick strap :lol:.
Can you show us a pic of what you mean. I’m tired and just can’t visualize it right now. Lol

edit: nevermind i didnt read far enough. Got it. :smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: Iamminda
Well, you just HAD TO get that KF Troupe! There is no way you could have left her behind at that price point. :love:
I can't wait to see pics of your Kip and hear/read your thoughts on this cutie.:yes:
I do love my KF Troupe! It’s so beautiful. I think we were meant to be :heart:

Since I bought the Troupe, and the Selena Bond bag earlier this year, I’m suddenly feeling that I have a lot of bags. I sold 2 bags and a small clutch at my consignment store, and I have a small shopping bag full of SLGs to take in next.

I’m intrigued with the Kip, if only my delivery would get here! I hope it’s not too small.

So for the gardeners i require a new flowering vine type plant that can tolerate some shade? suggestions, anyone... anyone lol
I was also going to suggest clematis. I think it’s very pretty.

Would you consider sweet potato vine? It doesn’t flower but the leaves are very beautiful.

I don’t grow many annuals but how about sweet peas? I’ve already thought it would be fun to grow them on those grapevine obelisks. It would be a fun garden feature.

I do love my KF Troupe! It’s so beautiful. I think we were meant to be :heart:

Since I bought the Troupe, and the Selena Bond bag earlier this year, I’m suddenly feeling that I have a lot of bags. I sold 2 bags and a small clutch at my consignment store, and I have a small shopping bag full of SLGs to take in next.

I’m intrigued with the Kip, if only my delivery would get here! I hope it’s not too small.
Your Troupe is beautiful! I saw it when catching up on posts and enjoyed your pictures. I really look forward to seeing the Kip; it looks adorable.

Reactions: americandreaming
I was also going to suggest clematis. I think it’s very pretty.

Would you consider sweet potato vine? It doesn’t flower but the leaves are very beautiful.

I don’t grow many annuals but how about sweet peas? I’ve already thought it would be fun to grow them on those grapevine obelisks. It would be a fun garden feature.
I wanted to suggest peas too, but I have tried to grow sugar snap peas many times and haven't had a lot of success. Animals kept eating mine, and sometimes the heat got to them. I think I need to try them even earlier when I try again. They do have little white flowers on them so I think they count. :biggrin: They'll go great with your lettuce @HesitantShopper .

Reactions: Alexa5
I was slightly tempted by the Turnlock Clutch, but I quickly moved on. I know I want this bag in a solid leather color. I need to go into the store to look at the new colors. They look so pretty online. You are a sweet wife, getting your hubby something nice! Did he love it? I hope so. I hope your weather has improved. We have had our usual variation of about 30F between days. You just never know what you will need in a week. We've gone from sleeveless on Monday to needing a winter coat this morning. Lol!
Sounds like here in Ohio!

BANVEAL:

So... I now have a glovetanned leather white bag... bit of a leap from my plans of crossgrain/pebbled and a hugeee leap from my comfort zone of black black black... :shocked::nuts:

It's been the best outlet day for me to date and I've been anticipating finally getting into bed and telling everyone.

So I went to the bigger Coach outlet and as soon as I walked in and the SA greeted me, I asked where the deletes were. He smirked and said 'ahh, so you know the secret?' and pointed me to what they had. It wasn't much - a few mini dreamers and crossbodies etc. I played around with everything until I looked down... and saw a row of Dinkies!!! Black with embellishments, a purple metallic, a siggy and a white!!!

I had to! The smooth, soft 1941 leather I finally got to feel and experience had to be mine! No crossgrain for me!

I've given my new Dinky a once-over with the Coach cleaner/moisturiser set for now. Tips on maintaining white glovetanned leather? I have a black glovetanned Swinger but I don't baby it and it's black so wouldn't show marks.

View attachment 5072630

Congrats on an awesome find! I love Dinkys. Chalk is a lovely light neutral that goes with everything. (It's my go to - favorite neutral.) Enjoy!

Hi C, oh yes, I love her so much! I don’t know why I didn’t get her earlier but no matter, she’s got her spot in my closet now. I thought about taking her to work but my locked cupboard shelves are not quite high enough to accommodate her tall handles. I don’t know if I feel I can leave her out on my desk all day. But soon I’ll take her out. All that beauty just can’t sit around in my closet all day!

It's a good thing you didn't get it earlier. Look at the deal you got it for! :biggrin: That's what I tell my self. :giggle: Can you believe I haven't carried mine yet? I need to fix that soon. Yes, hiding her in the locked cupboard won't do. Plus you don't want to bend her handles. I feel the same way about taking mine to work and putting her on my desk. I will take her to church, though. Church feels cleaner than my work building. :thinking::sweatdrop::nuts::biggrin: