Intervention

Did anyone catch the new one that was on tonight about Brad who was only 24 and did 2 stays in Iraq and was a raging alcoholic

I always find intervetion moving, ive watched it since it first aired but this episode had me like hysterically crying

it was so sad to see someone SO young blacked out like a rag doll, and his father who loved him so much
:sad: ugh! sorry it just ended my tears are still drying

DH told me this was back on w new episodes and I told him, I didn't think so and that they had canceled the show and everything playing was reruns, but he was right!

We must have still had the series programmed on the DVR, but we never record reruns, just first time airing shows and there were a bunch on there labeled as new. I had no idea they were bringing this back. It must have been announced very quietly.

DH told me this was back on w new episodes and I told him, I didn't think so and that they had canceled the show and everything playing was reruns, but he was right!

We must have still had the series programmed on the DVR, but we never record reruns, just first time airing shows and there were a bunch on there labeled as new. I had no idea they were bringing this back. It must have been announced very quietly.

Really? I had seen them on the Guide but when I clicked on them they were old ones. Gonna have to check it out cuz I love this show!

Format was the same. New interventionist on the episode I saw, a dark haired woman. I forget her name.

ETA: just checked Candy's FB page and she posted back in August something like how everyone is glad to have the show come back to LMN for season 14 & she was glad to be back!

Last edited: