Instead of a speedy .....

this is the bag i think i may be getting next! i just need to see it in the boutique this weekend, to determine if i can use it as a shoulder bag as well. as much as i adore my speedy, i just bought a reade and handheld bags are cute but such a pain sometimes :P

The batignolles is adorable! I like it better than the speedy, you don't see it around as much, and since you don't mind the lack of zipper, it'd be perfect! I keep wanting to buy one, especially since the price decrease, but I'm not sure if I can handle a handheld bag. It's sooooo cute though!

Bag Fetish dear may i ask what is ur current LV bag collection :yes: it would help a lot to know :sweatdrop: so far u said u want a hand held that is not a speedy. another q: must it be either mono/damier? or u are open for a vernis choice?

Bag Fetish dear may i ask what is ur current LV bag collection :yes: it would help a lot to know :sweatdrop: so far u said u want a hand held that is not a speedy. another q: must it be either mono/damier? or u are open for a vernis choice?

I'd like a roxbury but its not a good everyday bag, the reade is on its way in Indigo :smile:
the damier there isnt much i like in this line other then the speedy/saleya and Ribera (the mini is too small though)

As for what I want in a handheld is room, dont want to dig in a dark hole, and not really wanting a speedy right now. It has to be able to hold *at* least what a speedy 25 will hold and then some,