Instead of a speedy .....

So did you decide on the regular batignolles? If you were choosing between that and the speedy 25 I would def. go with the batignolles, much less seen bag and more unique. Can't wait to see what you debut! I am literally counting down the months till I get my bv, the anticipation is too much!

^^ no i just sold my speedy 25 so i dont want another, i'd like something that will hold what the speedy 25 will but something different that you dont see. No i have really decided and didnt make it to LV on saturday. I still think this will be my next bag though, for some reason i'm just drawn to it.

^ I hear you, I'm drawn to it's modern shape too. I see in your sig you want a bh, so if you get a reg. bat would you still be getting a bh? sorry if you already answered this in this thread, haven't read every post. You're going to LV to try on the bag and check out bags or to buy the bat. new? I myself am on the fence about buying the bv new. I want it as my knock around bag and have 650 saved towards it so I'm close to having enough for retail, but don't know if I want to pay retail when I can save a hundred or so and get used on ebay. I got my 2 speedies new on elux and feel a little neurotic about them and don't want to be nuts about this bag. I just don't want to feel the previous owner on my bag and have experienced that before buying used. what do you think? I think I should get it used so I won't be afraid of it and will use it as much as I plan on. I think I could probably get a really nice one for 600 on ebay and that's like a little over a hundred in savings to go towards something else, lol.

^ I hear you, I'm drawn to it's modern shape too. I see in your sig you want a bh, so if you get a reg. bat would you still be getting a bh? sorry if you already answered this in this thread, haven't read every post. You're going to LV to try on the bag and check out bags or to buy the bat. new? I myself am on the fence about buying the bv new. I want it as my knock around bag and have 650 saved towards it so I'm close to having enough for retail, but don't know if I want to pay retail when I can save a hundred or so and get used on ebay. I got my 2 speedies new on elux and feel a little neurotic about them and don't want to be nuts about this bag. I just don't want to feel the previous owner on my bag and have experienced that before buying used. what do you think? I think I should get it used so I won't be afraid of it and will use it as much as I plan on. I think I could probably get a really nice one for 600 on ebay and that's like a little over a hundred in savings to go towards something else, lol.

Not sure if i'd go for the BH as well down the road or not. I'm not sure whether i'd buy new, i'm leaning at the moment towards used depending on the price i can get it for, but will check it on in store first before buying. Like you i'l like to replace my knock around bag and this might do it.( thus my reason for buying used) Several of my bags were used when i bought and I like the idea of saving money, more so when i'm going to buy an abuse bag. I did this with my noe and was happy I bought used, i hand no worries at all when i carried it. If you can find a used bag that is clean inside and for the right price i say go for it.

Go with the Speedy...it'll be much more roomier than this Batignolles, which doesn't zip up.

Just sold a speedy 25 and I have the mini lin speedy which is a 30.. I never zip my bags so one without a zipper doesnt bother me. I have to say the only bag I have been zipping in my Lockit H.. And I think its because its so wide at the top. With my piano I never zipped it but it tucked nicely under my arm and wasnt as wide.

so true about buying used and being worry free. Right now I have 2 bags used, my burberry wilsham which I probably wear the most bec. I'm the least afraid of it, lol and my damier baby pap which came in mint condition but I'm not afraid of it, it's a worry free little thing, lol. I am almost sold on getting the bv used. I can't wait to be using a zipper-less bag, easy access to stuff, I close my speedy's after I open them and the wilsham too, sort of, like 10 min later I'll close it sometimes, I look forward to no zipper!