Innnnteresting site...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good idea and good way to do it -- no editorializing or promotion. You know, it doesn't have to be a PF member. It could be one of the really knowlegeable people from the pre-PF days.

So, what you're saying is that you track and investigate IP addresses of visitors to your blog?

No, I think she was talking about the "link" area... If you have a blog and someone links to your blog, you can see where those links are coming from... (i.e., Shoe blog A can tell that Shoe blog B has a link that has sent them X number of visiters, etc)

Kind of how advertisers can see if someone clicked onto their site from a blog, that's how they know to give you credit... etc...

Okay... sorry to answer for LP, she can give her own answer, just didn't want you to think she was surfing for your info. I could be explaining this totally wrong. ;)

Thanks for posting by the way!! Very interesting!!! ....

hey guys :biggrin:
Please don't post links to other blogs, Megs and Vlad don't allow that.
If someone here is the owner of that blog, they just need to drop Megs and Vlad a PM asking for permission to post it, or add to their signature or whatever they want.
But we have to remove all links otherwise.

hey guys :biggrin:
Please don't post links to other blogs, Megs and Vlad don't allow that.
If someone here is the owner of that blog, they just need to drop Megs and Vlad a PM asking for permission to post it, or add to their signature or whatever they want.
But we have to remove all links otherwise.

OMG :wtf: I'm really sorry about that - I didn't knew this :shame: :wondering !!

Status
Not open for further replies.