Innnnteresting site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouiseyPeasey

naff
O.G.
Mar 29, 2006
So I was checking my site meter to see who's been linking to ateliernaff recently, and I found this very interesting link: xxxxxxx. It's kind of like the Bag Hunter reborn - except it's not the original Bag Hunter, and it's definitely not me, and it doesn't seem to be anybody I know. But all the bags are authentic, so the Spy seems to know what she's doing. It's only been up for a couple of days - has anyone else seen it?? Whoever you are, well done! :yes:

Question though... is the pistachio city authentic? Looks suspicious to me? Tag has a white string? Wondering if there is any authentication before posting on that site? :confused1:

PS No offense intended if the seller is a PF member. Posting the bag in the authenticate thread.

Question thought... is the pistachio city authentic? Looks suspicious to me? Tag has a white string? Wondering if there is any authentication before posting on that site? :confused1:

PS No offense intended if the seller is a PF member. Posting the bag in the authenticate thread.

I was thinking the same thing flipflop! However, I think we're thinking of another bag...the one listed on the "i spy..." site is different from the one on the authenticate thread with the white string...

:shrugs:

Thanks LP!

This looks like a great resouce -- kind of like Achtung without the bickering.

I hope if this person decides to sell a bag, he/she will disclose it upfront if listing it on the site!

Question though... is the pistachio city authentic? Looks suspicious to me? Tag has a white string? Wondering if there is any authentication before posting on that site? :confused1:

It's authentic. I don't see a white string.. are you talking about the other Pistachio listing that's up now? That one is most definitely fake!

Very cool site you found, LP! Surely that is a PFer?????

I'm not seeing the white string...the tag has a black string, no?

Ok, I don't know what is going on, but the link/picture changed. If you look in my post in the authenticate thread, THAT is the original bag linked in the ispybalenciaga blog and the one I was asking about. Sometime between when I posted and then came back to read the post by highgloss, the link was changed? Anybody else see it or am I crazy???:confused1: Larnette? Did you see the other link???

Ok, I don't know what is going on, but the link/picture changed. If you look in my post in the authenticate thread, THAT is the original bag linked in the ispybalenciaga blog and the one I was asking about. Sometime between when I posted and then came back to read the post by highgloss, the link was changed? Anybody else see it or am I crazy???:confused1: Larnette? Did you see the other link???

I thought I did! But then when I went back, it wasn't there and the current one was! I thought I was just losing my mind so I went back and revised my post thinking I was spacing out...maybe I wasn't?? :shrugs: :shrugs:

Weird stuff!!!!!!

I thought I did! But then when I went back, it wasn't there and the current one was! I thought I was just losing my mind so I went back and revised my post thinking I was spacing out...maybe I wasn't?? :shrugs: :shrugs:

Weird stuff!!!!!!

Larnette, I see you did change your post... glad you said that or i would really think I was nuts!:nuts: I swear it was a different bag! Which is fine, I am sure the blogger made an honest mistake and posted the wrong item. I think the site is a great idea! I just want to know I am not losing my mind!!! :confused1:

Status
Not open for further replies.