Influencers and Hermes

Totally agree. A couple small influencers on Youtube I love and recommend:
- Haya Glamazon
- Kim LuxMom
- OxanaLV
- Shela Sparkles
- Sasa Zoe

I find some of the micro influencers to be even more annoying because they’re trying to build an audience to get those sponsorships. I think they still try to do link selling. Doesn’t sasa Zoe (btw sasa may appear micro but think she’s been on sm for a while)?

The click baits are even worse than established influencers in some cases - huge surprised open mouth expression with “biggest luxury haul ever” title. (And then they unbox five twillies, pair of Oran or chpyre, and nail polish.) I don’t know all of these micro influencers but at least one is a major flexer who is imo super greedy about bags and has a shopping addiction (saw her try for multiple bags in Paris even after being told no more qb after she already got one and has multiple H profiles but then she sometimes posts prespend in an h fb group - always interesting when I see instagrammers flex and then they’re selling items on fb not realizing that they’re pretty recognizable). another comes across as some h expert (even sharing advice right off of tpf) when she doesn’t even live anywhere near a boutique.

Right now imo there’s a desert for refreshing h shopping content. Maybe it’s due to the oversaturation of the brand on sm. I’ve even had to block some channels. It’s not like the old days where there was more honesty and sharing a love of H with a mix of humility. A lot of the old school influencers now shopping h have changed. They come across with a bit of attitude and there’s so much link selling and sponsorship; they've lost their authenticity.

The newcomers just constantly flex flex flex. Look at what I bought . . . How much I spent (even pulling out receipts and adding up amounts) . . . Another chypre or oran. Look at my h Rtw outfit thrown together with all logos and no sense of style/taste just another lemming. I saw one MI not listed here post about a cdc gold bangle she bought and asking whether she would have bought it if not for wanting a qb. Of course the answer is no - duh!

Even Sophie shohet who I used to like watching has been very meh lately with her H shopping content.

Last edited:
I find some of the micro influencers to be even more annoying because they’re trying to build an audience to get those sponsorships. I think they still try to do link selling. Doesn’t sasa Zoe (btw sasa may appear micro but think she’s been on sm for a while)?

The click baits are even worse than established influencers in some cases - huge surprised open mouth expression with “biggest luxury haul ever” title. (And then they unbox five twillies, pair of Oran or chpyre, and nail polish.) I don’t know all of these micro influencers but at least one is a major flexer who is imo super greedy about bags and has a shopping addiction (saw her try for multiple bags in Paris even after being told no more qb after she already got one and has multiple H profiles but then she sometimes posts prespend in an h fb group - always interesting when I see instagrammers flex and then they’re selling items on fb not realizing that they’re pretty recognizable). another comes across as some h expert (even sharing advice right off of tpf) when she doesn’t even live anywhere near a boutique.

Right now imo there’s a desert for refreshing h shopping content. Maybe it’s due to the oversaturation of the brand on sm. I’ve even had to block some channels. It’s not like the old days where there was more honesty and sharing a love of H with a mix of humility. A lot of the old school influencers now shopping h have changed. They come across with a bit of attitude and there’s so much link selling and sponsorship; they've lost their authenticity.

The newcomers just constantly flex flex flex. Look at what I bought . . . How much I spent (even pulling out receipts and adding up amounts) . . . Another chypre or oran. Look at my h Rtw outfit thrown together with all logos and no sense of style/taste just another lemming. I saw one MI not listed here post about a cdc gold bangle she bought and asking whether she would have bought it if not for wanting a qb. Of course the answer is no - duh!

Even Sophie shohet who I used to like watching has been very meh lately with her H shopping content.
Oh gosh. Now you have me curious who the shopping addict you saw in Paris is?!? 👀👀posting pre spend for sale after showing it on YouTube or IG is so crazy to me… and the fact they still get bags!!!!

I’ve been exhausted with Sophie lately. Everything is so predictable - I like her commentary videos a lot more than I like her fashion/review/buy this suggestions

That was shocking. And for some reason I couldn’t even hear what I think was the worst story. It was all sped up weirdly in the middle of the video 🤯
Her editing was awful. But I felt the comment the SA made about the Kelly belt and her body type was not appropriate!

Oh gosh. Now you have me curious who the shopping addict you saw in Paris is?!? 👀👀posting pre spend for sale after showing it on YouTube or IG is so crazy to me… and the fact they still get bags!!!!

I’ve been exhausted with Sophie lately. Everything is so predictable - I like her commentary videos a lot more than I like her fashion/review/buy this suggestions

Her editing was awful. But I felt the comment the SA made about the Kelly belt and her body type was not appropriate!
Each one of the interactions described was so inappropriate! I wonder how she even kept going back after each one.

The newcomers just constantly flex flex flex. Look at what I bought . . . How much I spent (even pulling out receipts and adding up amounts) .
Let’s see their credit card debt after all these “flex receipts” videos. They’re touting a dangerous lifestyle. Some of these influencers behavior can be dangerous to people with shopping addictions.

This is a very interesting video! I feel like there's no way SAs act in the way she's portraying. Wonder if theres more to the story that she isn't focusing on
I have a very hard time believing her as she is telling these stories. There is definitely more to the stories than she is revealing!! SAs don't treat people like she claims especially without provocation. I have shopped at H stores all over the place and have NEVER witnessed anyone treated like she is claiming.

I have a very hard time believing her as she is telling these stories. There is definitely more to the stories than she is revealing!! SAs don't treat people like she claims especially without provocation. I have shopped at H stores all over the place and have NEVER witnessed anyone treated like she is claiming.
Exactly my thoughts. I've been to many H boutiques around the world and most of them were amazing. Only once, was the SA very cold and not helpful, but no where near what she was describing.

Exactly my thoughts. I've been to many H boutiques around the world and most of them were amazing. Only once, was the SA very cold and not helpful, but no where near what she was describing.
I would definitely agree with this. The worst I have observed from an SA is when some customers got scolded for taking photos of merchandise (at the George V store, it was pretty funny).

• Haha
Reactions: themk888

:yes:

Totally had the same thoughts as I skimmed through the video and listened to her stories. Seems like there is more to what she is saying, and I definitely agree - I've shopped many H boutiques in multiple countries over the years and have never experienced nor seen anything remotely close to what she is describing.

Given current events, I'm thinking the time to dogpile must feel ripe to some. :thinking:

:yes:

Totally had the same thoughts as I skimmed through the video and listened to her stories. Seems like there is more to what she is saying, and I definitely agree - I've shopped many H boutiques in multiple countries over the years and have never experienced nor seen anything remotely close to what she is describing.

Given current events, I'm thinking the time to dogpile must feel ripe to some. :thinking:
I watched another video of her's where she elaborated on her experience in the boutique (starts about 6:45 in link below). She was offended when the SA asked her to take a picture of his business card when he ran out. Apparently this struck her the wrong way as she was spending thousands and that he should have written his number down for her. (Kind of blown out of proportion IMO.) She seems to be going in with certain expectations that may not be reasonable or in-line with the H experience, possibly thinking she deserves better treatment. And it's possible that SAs are picking up on that and may treat her in kind.

While I do think her stories seem horrible, something seems off. Her titling in the original video "Maybe I am the Problem" might indeed speak more to the truth (and maybe some self-actualization it really is her :hrmm:)

I watched another video of her's where she elaborated on her experience in the boutique (starts about 6:45 in link below). She was offended when the SA asked her to take a picture of his business card when he ran out. Apparently this struck her the wrong way as she was spending thousands and that he should have written his number down for her. (Kind of blown out of proportion IMO.) She seems to be going in with certain expectations that may not be reasonable or in-line with the H experience, possibly thinking she deserves better treatment. And it's possible that SAs are picking up on that and may treat her in kind.

While I do think her stories seem horrible, something seems off. Her titling in the original video "Maybe I am the Problem" might indeed speak more to the truth (and maybe some self-actualization it really is her :hrmm:)

Her entire aura is off. I agree with you that she might have super high expectations with H, that are unrealistic. As a walk in client, they're not going to roll out the red carpet and treat you like a VIP. I genuinely think she's had normal experiences, but just isn't happy with the normal and wants VIP treatment even though she isn't a VIP client