Influencers and Hermes

Business insider has lost all respect from me. Just go take a look at this article and see for yourself as to why. :lol:

Well, Elizabeth Holmes and sam bankman fried made it into Forbes who’s who lists before they were exposed. I wouldn’t hold it against the media 😁. They just wanna sell, so whatever.

i'm watching mel in melbourne's shoe video. she is openly discussing selling a pair of orans? i looove her and by no means mean to talk smack, but i thought this wasn't allowed and would get you blacklisted?
You will not get blacklisted because you let go of some Hermes second hand items.
You MIGHT be blacklisted if you resale bags in a numerous way and they notice.

I loooved this video and I totally agree. I keep seeing influencers come out with long videos about getting rid of all their bags in the name of anti-consumerism, but the include links to how to shop their closet..lol. This was a refreshing perspective and I totally agree with her.

Exactly. Luxury bags were never an investment, were never going to give you social admiration, were never going to make you feel fulfilled.

If you have extra cash after taking care of actual necessities, there is nothing wrong with spending your money frivolous beautiful things as long as you go in eyes wide open.