Influencers and Hermes

There’s almost nothing I find more annoying than luxury influencers who use click bait like this. Granted it’s in the title but its still misleading. Also incredibly annoying like nails on chalkboard are the faces. I know they do it intentionally. I’m blocking this channel going forward so I don’t get it in my feeds as part of an algorithm. Btw she unboxes a picotin! Talk about disappointing. :lol:

IMG_4852.jpeg

I highly recommend xhinworld and Peony NY on youtube! Both channels are very similar and mostly consist of shopping or daily vlogs without talking into the camera. They rarely have sponsored ads and have cute outfits and seem to genuinely love Hermes and Chanel. They do have unboxings but nothing dramatic and it's only a small portion of the video. Nothing too in your face in my opinion.

The only downside is they basically only communicate through subtitles so I can't just leave it on in the background while I'm doing mindless chores.

This is really interesting!

The person had a Kelly 28 Sellier in Bleu Brume Epsom PHW, that she bought from Paris. A couple years later, she noticed a very very very minor colour change (which is to be expected from the way she stores her bags in open light on a shelf). Brings it up to her home boutique and a few back and forths. Ending up in her getting a SO!