Influencers and Hermes

For those interested, Meredith had 19 Hermes bags as of December 2023 (it said 19 on the thumbnail, I didn't count!). She did a complete Hermes bag collection video called "My Entire Hermes Bag Collection - Collectionmas Day 3"

Thanks for sharing! I had great fun looking at all the eye candies. 🩷🩷. I stand corrected on my assmt that her Hermes bag collection is hardly VIP-ish. But maybe in Australia, their barrier to entry is low?

Non-QBs (12)
  1. Pico 14 Daisy
  2. Pico 18 touch Vert
  3. Pico 22 Noir ostrich
  4. Pico 26 Gold
  5. Mini Roulis Rose Azalee
  6. Mini Jypsiere Mauve Pale
  7. Mini Lindy Blue Frida
  8. Evelyn PM Noir
  9. Evelyn PM Gold
  10. Sac de pansage Gris
  11. Sac de pansage navy
  12. Bolide Vert Amande

SLG (2)
  1. CTG croc lisse
  2. Jige clutch

QB (7)
  1. MK Box Noir
  2. B35 SO Togo
  3. B25 Ostrich
  4. B25 Barenia
  5. B30 Framboise
  6. K25 Seller Bleu Celeste
  7. B25 Picnic

It’s interesting to hear Meredith alluding to her VIP status in this video (VIP Xmas party) and the other video on her “VIP status” and “VIP appt” at FSH repeatedly. What I find so different about her and the other Hermes IGers eg Rinyks, Stellaw2021, m.t.l1968 and influencers like EC24 & Bryanboy etc is that ppl don’t go around name dropping VIP VIP VIP left right centre. Rinyks is my fav. That’s what I’ll call a VIP Hermes influencer. In comparison, she makes Meredith look like a newbie collector.

Thanks for sharing! I had great fun looking at all the eye candies. 🩷🩷. I stand corrected on my assmt that her Hermes bag collection is hardly VIP-ish. But maybe in Australia, their barrier to entry is low?

Non-QBs (12)
  1. Pico 14 Daisy
  2. Pico 18 touch Vert
  3. Pico 22 Noir ostrich
  4. Pico 26 Gold
  7. Mini Lindy Blue Frida
  8. Evelyn PM Noir
  9. Evelyn PM Gold
  10. Sac de pansage Gris
  11. Sac de pansage navy
  12. Bolide Vert Amande

SLG (2)
  1. CTG croc lisse
  2. Jige clutch

QB (7)
  1. MK Box Noir
  2. B35 SO Togo
  3. B25 Ostrich
  4. B25 Barenia
  5. B30 Framboise
  7. B25 Picnic

It’s interesting to hear Meredith alluding to her VIP status in this video (VIP Xmas party) and the other video on her “VIP status” and “VIP appt” at FSH repeatedly. What I find so different about her and the other Hermes IGers eg Rinyks, Stellaw2021, m.t.l1968 and influencers like EC24 & Bryanboy etc is that ppl don’t go around name dropping VIP VIP VIP left right centre. Rinyks is my fav. That’s what I’ll call a VIP Hermes influencer. In comparison, she makes Meredith look like a newbie collector.
Oh my gosh, yes! Thank you! That is exactly what gets to me. She's like a "VIP" bobble head doll. Just show me your bags woman! That's all I care about. 😁

Non-QBs (12)
  1. Pico 14 Daisy
  2. Pico 18 touch Vert
  3. Pico 22 Noir ostrich
  4. Pico 26 Gold
  7. Mini Lindy Blue Frida
  8. Evelyn PM Noir
  9. Evelyn PM Gold
  10. Sac de pansage Gris
  11. Sac de pansage navy
  12. Bolide Vert Amande

SLG (2)
  1. CTG croc lisse
  2. Jige clutch

QB (7)
  1. MK Box Noir
  2. B35 SO Togo
  3. B25 Ostrich
  4. B25 Barenia
  5. B30 Framboise
  7. B25 Picnic

Wow, what a list! Thank you for providing it. It feels chaotic to me. I wonder how many of these were wishlist bags versus how many they offered her and she bought because she was afraid to turn them down or just got them because she wanted a piece of the brand.

Thats Mean…

I understand the discussing about influencers in this topic but there is no need to become a mean girl.

I thought this Hermes community was nice and inclusive..
Thank you for stating your opinion and yes I joke around a lot. It’s not intended to be serious but I will also not apologize either bc I feel we are getting too touchy as a society. We can all use a few barbs here and there to toughen ourselves up.

Put the other way around, when someone keeps on saying “vip this and vip that”, how is this inclusive???

Let’s stop getting our feathers ruffled up so easily 🌸

Bc she is. You can take the Home Depot rack out of the house but you can’t take the girl out of Home Depot. 🤣
I think even Meredith might agree because despite all the "VIP", rinse and repeat, she says she lives simply in the country in a simple home with lots of land, and she has posted videos of herself tracker mowing her property. ETA: apparently I can't even spell "tractor" 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:

Non-QBs (12)
  1. Pico 14 Daisy
  2. Pico 18 touch Vert
  3. Pico 22 Noir ostrich
  4. Pico 26 Gold
  7. Mini Lindy Blue Frida
  8. Evelyn PM Noir
  9. Evelyn PM Gold
  10. Sac de pansage Gris
  11. Sac de pansage navy
  12. Bolide Vert Amande

SLG (2)
  1. CTG croc lisse
  2. Jige clutch

QB (7)
  1. MK Box Noir
  2. B35 SO Togo
  3. B25 Ostrich
  4. B25 Barenia
  5. B30 Framboise
  7. B25 Picnic

Any idea what it cost to get all of these bags? The bags plus prespend has to be astronomical 😵‍💫

Bc she is. You can take the Home Depot rack out of the house but you can’t take the girl out of Home Depot. 🤣
I found those racks very similar to the ones Fashionphile has in their climate controlled storage room and I thought she was going for that vibe of boutique warehouse. She could start a trend...

I can relate to practicality. It sure holds more than a pretty open closet.
I found those racks very similar to the ones Fashionphile has in their climate controlled storage room and I thought she was going for that vibe of boutique warehouse. She could start a trend...
And she does have almost 500 to store, so it is a warehouse! I'll look for the video. Hold please...

...Rummaging on YouTube...

Here!

She takes a bit to get to the bags.

Last edited:

Non-QBs (12)
  1. Pico 14 Daisy
  2. Pico 18 touch Vert
  3. Pico 22 Noir ostrich
  4. Pico 26 Gold
  7. Mini Lindy Blue Frida
  8. Evelyn PM Noir
  9. Evelyn PM Gold
  10. Sac de pansage Gris
  11. Sac de pansage navy
  12. Bolide Vert Amande

SLG (2)
  1. CTG croc lisse
  2. Jige clutch

QB (7)
  1. MK Box Noir
  2. B35 SO Togo
  3. B25 Ostrich
  4. B25 Barenia
  5. B30 Framboise
  7. B25 Picnic

Hate to tell you ... If you watch her bag room video there's plenty more SLGs for the list! 😬😉

And she does have almost 500 to store, so it is a warehouse! I'll look for the video. Hold please...

...Rummaging on YouTube...

Here!

She takes a bit to get to the bags.

Thanks for sharing. I fast-forwarded through some parts. This is truly a warehouse. I understand what you mean by all the positive comments underneath, I found it super interesting as well. The LV Murakami collection was one of my favorites back then, she has a whole bunch of them! My guess is she will continue to expand her Hermes collection because that one is still fairly modest compared to the rest of the stuff she has. Kudos to her for being brave enough to open her home like this, I wonder if they're scared about home theft issues... (Would she notice if some of those scarves went missing?)