Influencers and Hermes

There's not much evidence of 'big spend' on her youtube channel judging by her fairly modest reveals. A few ready to wear pieces here and there, scarves, belts, a couple of watches ... nothing out of the ordinary. Either she buys a lot which she doesn't reveal or she has a very generous SA! ETA she seems to spend more at LV.
I don’t watch her channel, but know someone that does and have overheard at times. While not a lot of spend shown, randomly has mentioned about watch purchases for husband/her, don’t quote me as I just overheard. If you can spend, go for it, but I think overall influencers are spending a lot more than they let on….my personal thoughts only.

I don’t watch her channel, but know someone that does and have overheard at times. While not a lot of spend shown, randomly has mentioned about watch purchases for husband/her, don’t quote me as I just overheard. If you can spend, go for it, but I think overall influencers are spending a lot more than they let on….my personal thoughts only.
She also mentioned in one of her early videos that she buys fine jewellery and for security reasons she was not willing to share . Never know she might have bought diamond bracelets but did not want to disclose!

Maybe she doesn’t want people to know how much she spent on prespend?
Of course Meredith doesn't want people to know how much she spends to get offered these bags, none of the influencers do. It's part of the myth they want to create that they are special and Hermes is begging to give them bags with minimal spend. Let's get real, in Australia you have to spend big to get offers, there is intense competition, limited stock and a lot of wealth. There is maybe one caveat on this, I'm not sure about it, maybe a myth, but I have heard that some people who have shopped for years and are liked are treated given offers.

Reactions: september1985