Infini or black emp speedy 30?! Please vote!

Infini since you have a black sc bag. But why not give the aurore a try..? Its a color you do not have and its different :smile:

I know right? I SOOOOO wanted to go with aurore but.. I'm 5'2, and the size 30 is a bit big on me - I fear that the aurore looks too overwhelming! I also fear that I'll get sick of it.
If I were getting the 25, I'd get the aurore without any hesitation! Thanks for your input dear!

I know right? I SOOOOO wanted to go with aurore but.. I'm 5'2, and the size 30 is a bit big on me - I fear that the aurore looks too overwhelming! I also fear that I'll get sick of it.
If I were getting the 25, I'd get the aurore without any hesitation! Thanks for your input dear!

Yes! I know what you are talking about! I am in the same boat with a different bag. I am 5'1. I like the alma bb. I was going to go with the Cyan color but now am leaning towards the EE because i fear i will get sick of the color and it will not look right with alot of my clothing which is many different colors. To much color going on you know? In that case , i think you should get either the infini or black. Both are gorgeous!! :smile:

I think that because you've limited the use of your sc, having it in black shouldn't matter too much because its likely that you'd use the emp speedy more often. infini is also a wonderful colour. Plus infini will be gone soon! so this might be your last chance...
Go and check out the two that are reserved and go from there :biggrin: good luck, keep me updated!

True- so thoughtful! I wouldn't have seen it that way.. I just thought if I get this one on black, I'll just neglect my black sc even more! The time to choose is dawning on me- going tonight after work!

I like Infini best BUT I'm not against two fabulous black bags either because I love black bags. Good luck deciding!

I also love black bags! But I fear that the black would be too similar? But then again.. I don't like blue bags. I know the infini looks black but.. It's not.

Speaking of which... Which one have you been carrying more lately- earth or infini??

Yes! I know what you are talking about! I am in the same boat with a different bag. I am 5'1. I like the alma bb. I was going to go with the Cyan color but now am leaning towards the EE because i fear i will get sick of the color and it will not look right with alot of my clothing which is many different colors. To much color going on you know? In that case , i think you should get either the infini or black. Both are gorgeous!! :smile:

Which in EE are you thinking about? The plum or the black? I think the Alma BB in EE black is the best color. I did see another very fashionable lady at the train station yesterday and she had the orange alma BB slung cross body (and the Logomania scarf in red). The rest of her clothes were neutral. It was a breath of fresh air for bystanders to see, but I don’t think I’d want to have it for myself. In fact, I’m 100% sure I’d get sick of it in like a month. If I had about 100 bags, I’d go with orange or cyan, but otherwise.. no way. I think the fuchsia looks great on the alma bb epi but I have to agree that the EE sounds amazing. I will definitely get infini or black! I’ll only take the aurore in 25!

Which in EE are you thinking about? The plum or the black? I think the Alma BB in EE black is the best color. I did see another very fashionable lady at the train station yesterday and she had the orange alma BB slung cross body (and the Logomania scarf in red). The rest of her clothes were neutral. It was a breath of fresh air for bystanders to see, but I don’t think I’d want to have it for myself. In fact, I’m 100% sure I’d get sick of it in like a month. If I had about 100 bags, I’d go with orange or cyan, but otherwise.. no way. I think the fuchsia looks great on the alma bb epi but I have to agree that the EE sounds amazing. I will definitely get infini or black! I’ll only take the aurore in 25!
LOL! Oh i know....I do not think i would ever get an orange bag . The bag would sit in my closet for forever and a day ..lol. But yes , i intend to get the Black EE :graucho:. Not really sure how I feel about that plum color . Not really me . good luck with your decision :smile:

LOL! Oh i know....I do not think i would ever get an orange bag . The bag would sit in my closet for forever and a day ..lol. But yes , i intend to get the Black EE :graucho:. Not really sure how I feel about that plum color . Not really me . good luck with your decision :smile:

I AM TOTALLY WITH YOU ON THE BLACK EE! I was going to get the brea gm in black ee but tiptoed out on that after realizing how bad the smudges appeared on a big bag. That wouldn't be the case with a smaller bag like alma bb.
I would never get an orange bag either- unless... it's free, or my job requires me to wear black only (like an LV SA!)

Thanks again for your input. I'll be doing a reveal tonight!!!!

Hi everyone!

I just got the sc pm in black a month ago and now am on the fence about whether I should go with the black speedy 30.

The store has reserved both for me.
Is the sc pm noir too similar?

I had contemplated aurore but now think it's too much for me in the bigger 30 size.

Please vote: what would YOU pick up? Infini or black??

Thanks for the help :smile:
I would choose the Infini. It's such a special colour and you can get many other bags in black (plus you already have one!)

Hmmm. Well, since you recently bought a black SC, I'd go with Infini before it's gone. I have the Artsy Infini and it's a beautiful color. Reads as black most of the time, but a rich navy at other times. Very versatile! Congrats on your SC! You are a lucky girl to be back in the market for a new bag so soon after getting that beauty. Wow!:smile:

I think that if you wear a lot of neutrals- like beige or warm browns, the infini looks best. It's soo beautiful against creams and warm colors!

But if your closet is a row of black shirts, like mine, I think the infini will bother you on her bluer days, and black is the right answer.

It's really a completely different feel than the sc- more playful and I think flashy. I wouldn't be concerned having both, but that's just me. Baby the sc, and put the emp to work!! :smile:

Good luck deciding. Just follow your instincts when you get to the store :smile: