Infini or black emp speedy 30?! Please vote!

I came back to this thread to say that I think the Emp leather is more durable for everyday than the SC. I could be wrong....but I suggest you get the Black Emp and use it as an everyday bag and save the SC for "sometimes".

I don't know if you've followed my story at all, but I always wanted a Black Speedy. When Infini came out, I thought...well, since they don't make Black, this is close enough. I was so excited when I got it. But you know what? Every time I was in direct sunlight I found myself not liking the color. When the bag looked Black, I loved it. Also, the blue stitching and interior were constant reminders that the bag was BLUE. It's a lovely shade of Blue, but I wanted Black. I'm so happy I have a true Black now. I think you should ONLY buy the Infini if you want a NAVY bag - because at the end of the day, that's what it is.

Good luck!

I am going to post Inifini in the daylight, Infini in the dark, then Black here. Note: In direct sunlight, my Infini looked very Blue....more Blue than you see here. Here goes....

Attachments

• photo (49).JPG
    photo (49).JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 163
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 164
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    176.8 KB · Views: 159
Black!

I've been off of the forums for a while trying to avoid wanting and buying more bags, lol. Well I got on and saw about the new black emp. and then I thought how much I loved Infini to. Have been debating the exact dilemma to between Infini and black the last few days. I have the speedy 25 in aube and I love my sc pm black so much but wanted the bigger 30 emp speedy for everyday. I ended up with the black speedy this morning after going back and forth between the 2 colors. I saw your thread and took some pictures of the 2 black bags together, I hope they help! Sorry the lighting is bad. I remember you helped me with my decision between getting the cobalt and black sc a long time ago and I'm so glad I ended up with the black, it's such a rich saturated black. That's what I love to about this new speedy emp black!

Good luck with your decision! Both colors are truly beautiful. What I kept thinking to myself at the store this morning was Infini looks so black but it's a dark navy, and navy is like the new black. However, black is always a forever classic! I know I will have this bag probably forever! Again classic black! Sorry this is so long, hope it helps! :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393629460.554800.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1393629471.013130.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1393629479.955146.jpg

Black!

I've been off of the forums for a while trying to avoid wanting and buying more bags, lol. Well I got on and saw about the new black emp. and then I thought how much I loved Infini to. Have been debating the exact dilemma to between Infini and black the last few days. I have the speedy 25 in aube and I love my sc pm black so much but wanted the bigger 30 emp speedy for everyday. I ended up with the black speedy this morning after going back and forth between the 2 colors. I saw your thread and took some pictures of the 2 black bags together, I hope they help! Sorry the lighting is bad. I remember you helped me with my decision between getting the cobalt and black sc a long time ago and I'm so glad I ended up with the black, it's such a rich saturated black. That's what I love to about this new speedy emp black!

Good luck with your decision! Both colors are truly beautiful. What I kept thinking to myself at the store this morning was Infini looks so black but it's a dark navy, and navy is like the new black. However, black is always a forever classic! I know I will have this bag probably forever! Again classic black! Sorry this is so long, hope it helps! :smile:

View attachment 2524087View attachment 2524088View attachment 2524089
Lovely bags! I always wanted a black empreinte bag as I could not convince myself to go with infini. I love a black leather bag with GHW.

BTW I'm in the Dallas area too. Which boutique do you shop at?

Black!

View attachment 2524087View attachment 2524088View attachment 2524089
Unbelievable that I never responded to these posts in the thread I created.. especially this one. I actually saw this and thought - i will be making the right choice getting black! And of course, I got the black ;) So we're twins on these 2 black bags. I sooo love em both and have no regrets on my end either. I really want to get a 25 aube, too! You lucky gal!!!! Thanks for posting these!!!

I came back to this thread to say that I think the Emp leather is more durable for everyday than the SC. I could be wrong....but I suggest you get the Black Emp and use it as an everyday bag and save the SC for "sometimes".

I don't know if you've followed my story at all, but I always wanted a Black Speedy. When Infini came out, I thought...well, since they don't make Black, this is close enough. I was so excited when I got it. But you know what? Every time I was in direct sunlight I found myself not liking the color. When the bag looked Black, I loved it. Also, the blue stitching and interior were constant reminders that the bag was BLUE. It's a lovely shade of Blue, but I wanted Black. I'm so happy I have a true Black now. I think you should ONLY buy the Infini if you want a NAVY bag - because at the end of the day, that's what it is.

Good luck!
This was certainly the deciding factor for me. I'm so sorry I'm replying so late on this, but I didn't realize that i never responded to so many helpful responses to my own thread! Ridiculous :noggin:

I did follow your story and remember seeing your bag up for grabs on fashionphile. Wonder if it's been sold! I'm sure you're loving your new HG, as I am loving my black speedy emp so much! Thanks for your helpful responses.

I think the Inifini is gorgeous! I have it in the 25, and LOVE it! But, for you, how about something totally different and try the Neige sp?, the off white cream color. I'm LOVING that and am thinking it might be the next color for me. Good luck!

I think the Inifini is gorgeous! I have it in the 25, and LOVE it! But, for you, how about something totally different and try the Neige sp?, the off white cream color. I'm LOVING that and am thinking it might be the next color for me. Good luck!

Hey dear! Actually, I already got the bag- revived the thread by responding to the helpful posts that I forgot to thank.
I ended up getting the black, but you're right- neige is totally different and very beautiful. I'd be far too scared of color transfer though! I just walked a couple blocks in the rain with the black speedy, and would've had heart failure if it was the neige! But of course, YOU should definitely get the beige and share that beauty with us!

This was certainly the deciding factor for me. I'm so sorry I'm replying so late on this, but I didn't realize that i never responded to so many helpful responses to my own thread! Ridiculous :noggin:

I did follow your story and remember seeing your bag up for grabs on fashionphile. Wonder if it's been sold! I'm sure you're loving your new HG, as I am loving my black speedy emp so much! Thanks for your helpful responses.

I adore my Black Speedy. It's perfect in every way! I made the right decision for sure! My Infini Speedy is still on Fashionphile. Hope she finds someone who loves her! I'm so glad you love your Black Speedy, too!!