Infini or black emp speedy 30?! Please vote!

Feb 4, 2009
Hi everyone!

I just got the sc pm in black a month ago and now am on the fence about whether I should go with the black speedy 30.

The store has reserved both for me.
Is the sc pm noir too similar?

I had contemplated aurore but now think it's too much for me in the bigger 30 size.

Please vote: what would YOU pick up? Infini or black??

Thanks for the help :smile:

I forgot to mention.. I do have other emp bags: the metis in Celeste and Lumi in earth (and I also have the secret long in orient). So no black/navy bags in this line yet!
I'm thinking that this will complete my emp collection for quite a while now (never say never- Montaigne is still on my radar!)

Since you have the SC in Black, I vote for Infini. Black would get my vote without a doubt if you didn't have the SC. I'm getting my Black Speedy today and can't wait!

Wait....what is the hardware on your SC? If silver, I'm going to change my vote to Black. If gold, I stick with Infini for you.

Since you have the SC in Black, I vote for Infini. Black would get my vote without a doubt if you didn't have the SC. I'm getting my Black Speedy today and can't wait!

Wait....what is the hardware on your SC? If silver, I'm going to change my vote to Black. If gold, I stick with Infini for you.

The SC I have has gold hardware - I TOTALLY know what you're saying because if I had sc with SHW, it would've made this decision a piece of cake!
I think a final decisive factor might be .. after I thoroughly inspect both bags tonight, if the infini has even a tiny scratch on it, I'll take the black. Otherwise, I'm leaning towards the infini. Thanks for your input!

I think that because you've limited the use of your sc, having it in black shouldn't matter too much because its likely that you'd use the emp speedy more often. infini is also a wonderful colour. Plus infini will be gone soon! so this might be your last chance...
Go and check out the two that are reserved and go from there :biggrin: good luck, keep me updated!