I'm unraveling.... Somebody strangle my plastic surgeon!

I am elated with results, it happened 10 years ago, and....my little friends are better than they ever were, it was definitely traumatic, but today's woman does not have to fear the aftermath, my daughters both have had small lifts and they laugh at the fact that mom does not need to wear a bra in her old age........See, there is a God!!!!a boob God!

I had that happen to me once. I had plastic surgery last year (I had a breast lift), and I noticed the same thing coming from my scar. I vowed not to touch it until my next appointment.

(He just raised the examining table and cut it.)

But I don't think it's the best idea to cut it yourself. Your surgeon will cut it when he feels it's necessary.

habanerita said:
I am elated with results, it happened 10 years ago, and....my little friends are better than they ever were, it was definitely traumatic, but today's woman does not have to fear the aftermath, my daughters both have had small lifts and they laugh at the fact that mom does not need to wear a bra in her old age........See, there is a God!!!!a boob God!
Totally!! My friend had hers done to be on the "safe" side and doesn't regret doing it!

My plastic surgeon was great. He's chief plastic surgeon / chief reconstructive surgeon for Mass General. His name is Dr. May.
I went to him because while my breast size was fine, I had too much skin. At first, I figured that as long as I had a good bra, I would be okay. Gradually, I found it to be a problem. (Usually, when looking in a mirror makes you cringe, it becomes a problem.)

Plastic Surgery : Our Doctors : Massachusetts General Hospital

I found him by asking my gynocologist to recommend someone for me. I explained to him my situation and he was cool about it. He broke down exactly what he could do for me, and how he was going to do it. (He even diagrammed how my scars were going to look for me!)

He was wonderful after the surgery, too. He answered any question I might have, regardless of whether or not I was in the office at the time.

I am so happy with my results. I'm not an exhibitionist, but I loved not having to keep my arms tightly crossed across my chest when I was in my gym locker room. Tops look better on me, too. (And I could jump up and down without giving myself a black eye! :roflmfao: )