I’m so sorry LV TPF People

Thanks for responding. It does give me peace of mind to know that in the event that it becomes a problem that LV will exchange or repair. Is it ok to take it to a different store than where it was purchased? I live in New York. I have two LV boutiques near me. I can go to them if necessary?

Yes you can go to them in NY. I purchased the Folio during a vacation and went to a different store for repair which is nearby where I live.

Reactions: HarmonysMama
He planned a trip to Rodeo Drive with the kids? That was very thoughtful! Yeah, I would probably just keep it. I doubt it will get worse even if you use it everyday.
We live in New York and we were vacationing in California. He surprised me with the visit to Rodeo Drive and the LV store. My kids are 18 and 16. It was very sweet. My husband was very proud of himself, lol.

Reactions: mrs.JC
I’m just adding that I’m from Indiana and on my 50th birthday two years ago I went to California too and got LV from the Santa Monica store, Hollywood LV store and Rodeo Dr. store. I got a purse, wallet and medium agenda. I am with you on how exciting the Rodeo Drive store is and that it was your big 50th. I would keep it, looks so minimal if anything to me!
That’s so amazing. What a great gift for your 50th. I know, Rodeo Drive was so amazing and special. Thank you for responding.

Reactions: PinkKelly
LV is amazing about standing behind their products. I bought an Empreinte Speedy in San Francisco and after nearly 4 years of owning it, the glazing issue appeared and the Las Vegas LV exchanged it for me.

For something as special as your 50th birthday and something as special as your very first LV, I wish you a perfect bag. I'd take it back in and exchange. Then you have the perfect bag for your two special occasions.
Knowing the flaw is there and worrying about it getting worse would take some of the pleasure away for me. Good luck whatever you choose.
Same. It will bother you more and more and for your 1st one I wouldn't want a flaw

That is such a nice and memorable gift! I just got my first neverfull last week and had an issue with the bag. I found the scuffing and stitching issue the night of getting it. I went in the next day and got it exchanged. I inspected two bags and got to choose which one to get. If you do end up exchanging it, i would suggest inspecting it yourself and have it boxed in front of you. It was a hassle for us because we are more than an hour away and it was on superbowl sunday [emoji1787] anyway, for preventive measures, i also ordered the strap covers from etsy.. my hubby got this bag as our late 8th anniversary gift and i am someone who is very cheap on myself. My only other LV bag is an older epi speedy that is now 8 years old. I treasure both and i can just imagine how you feel wanting it to be perfect. Whatever you decide on, enjoy your bag [emoji3590]

LV is amazing about standing behind their products. I bought an Empreinte Speedy in San Francisco and after nearly 4 years of owning it, the glazing issue appeared and the Las Vegas LV exchanged it for me.
That’s great to know. It gives me peace of mind to know they stand behind their products. Thanks for responding.

That is such a nice and memorable gift! I just got my first neverfull last week and had an issue with the bag. I found the scuffing and stitching issue the night of getting it. I went in the next day and got it exchanged. I inspected two bags and got to choose which one to get. If you do end up exchanging it, i would suggest inspecting it yourself and have it boxed in front of you. It was a hassle for us because we are more than an hour away and it was on superbowl sunday [emoji1787] anyway, for preventive measures, i also ordered the strap covers from etsy.. my hubby got this bag as our late 8th anniversary gift and i am someone who is very cheap on myself. My only other LV bag is an older epi speedy that is now 8 years old. I treasure both and i can just imagine how you feel wanting it to be perfect. Whatever you decide on, enjoy your bag [emoji3590]
Thank you so much for responding. I’m glad you were able to resolve the issue with your bag. I love this bag and I’ve decided to keep it. If it gets worse, I will bring it in. Half the time I can’t even find the little imperfection. Lol. Enjoy your bag. Happy belated anniversary.

I know you already decided, but I'd exchange. I'm not sentimental unless it's an item passed down from family. To me, it's the thought, the event, the memories of the day, not that bag itself that would melt my heart. The bag is just an object. To each their own, right? Enjoy your lovely family and the beautiful memories of your trip.

Reactions: calipursegal