I'm now complete!~MAGENTA & LILAC '03 ARE HERE!!!

slinkie~ Thank you! My collection has changed so much from the beginning! Most of my bags are neutral except for this magenta!
powder~ Thank you!!! You have the greatest Bbags!!!!
compulsive, e pinpin, lizz~ Thank you very much!!!!xoxoxo
chuggie~ I am the same way about carrying bright bags~ this is why you need to get an accessory or wallet in a bright color!!!!~ who knows maybe one day I'l own a magenta bag ~ start in small spurts!LOLThank you!!!!
girlie, tanja, pyrexya, roxane, mameaw, andy, vbskull, cat, rosemary,azure, l_b, ~ THANK YOU!!!! xoxoxoxoxo
cate~Thank you and I would be honored to be the lilac queen!!! LOL~ your avatar makes me drool!!!!!!!!!!!!

pursendip, toni, badbanana, glamourette, paris, cilla, percep, pinkchristie, anu, city, lvobsessed, peppy, christie, mrg & luva pug~ Thank you all sooo much~ hugs!!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

handbagaddictforever~ Thank you!~still can't get your magenta weekender out of my head!!!!

live~ did I make u proud?!

WOW 'L' zac...... :nuts: you lucky girl :yahoo: !!! Both goodies are just BREATHTAKING :drool: - I'm so happy for you :heart: !! You absolutely deserve it . . . and I know it's a never ending story with Balenciaga! I'm always thinking it's enough ... but then I see all those beautiful pictures here and I definitely want more and more and ..... :hysteric: !
ENJOY it and thank you so much for sharing

first!!!~ Thank you very much!!! I :heart: u! Yes~ it's DEFINITELY a never ending story with Balenciaga! I don't even want to look at anyone else's bags~ it only makes me WANT WANT WANT!!!!!!!:hysteric:

skimatic~ Read the above!!! LOL Thank you!!!!!:heart:

CONGRATS zacorey!!! Those are so freakin gorgeous! Love the magenta compagnon and the lilac messenger - that silver hardware! (so dreamy!)

lol.. I have to say though - I am in LOVE.. I mean totally utterly in LOVE LOVE LOVE with your Cerises Keepall!! FREAKIN GORGEOUS!!! I LOVES it! Congrats on having that BEAUTY in your collection!!!!!

^^^jadecee~thank you soooo much!!! You are the nicest!!!:heart: I adore the cerises keepall~ it makes me smile!!!:smile:

redney~ thank you so much!:heart:

db~ yeah~ I can honestly say the magenta is easy to spot!!! Thank you!!!:flowers:

Bamarama~ Thank you!!! I wonder what you have hiding these days???:heart: :graucho: :heart: