I'm now complete!~MAGENTA & LILAC '03 ARE HERE!!!

glamorous~ thanks!!!:flowers:
deb~ I almost didn't recognize you with your new avatar!!! LOL~ is that your love????:love: Thanks my friend!!!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:
spiral~ Thanks~I'm still not over how gorgeous your fb toilet case is!!! Got it from a friend!:flowers:

Zac I will now think of you when I wear my lilac ( and of course the collector I got it from!) .....what was it like when you first saw the color IRL? I know that I was stunned by the subtle beauty of it! It is probably the closest to bubblegum pic I can see myself wearing...neutral but still a little girlie!:heart:

BTW when you mentioned "fb toilet case" of spirals I was like "What? A flat brass toilet case??" LOL :roflmfao:

Zac I will now think of you when I wear my lilac ( and of course the collector I got it from!) .....what was it like when you first saw the color IRL? I know that I was stunned by the subtle beauty of it! It is probably the closest to bubblegum pic I can see myself wearing...neutral but still a little girlie!:heart:

BTW when you mentioned "fb toilet case" of spirals I was like "What? A flat brass toilet case??" LOL :roflmfao:

V~ I literally jumped back after I opened the package!!!~ I really did b/c seeing the color IRL it was a lot more neutral and mauve in color then I expected. I asked my husband what color he thought the bag was and he replied "mauve"~ LOL It's completely beautiful but I thought it would truly look like a really washed out lilac! In certain lighting it looks like a really washed out pinkish lilac and in other lighting it looks like a washed out mauve color. No matter how you describe the color it is just beautiful and I love that you can match it with just about anything.

A flat brass toilet case would be very cool!!!:lol:

style~ Thank you sooo much sweetie!!! xoxo:heart:
tucker~ you know I think the world of you!!! Thank you so much!xoxo:heart:
burk~ you are the BEST BEST BEST!!! Thank you!!!xoxo:heart: