I'm Not a Plastic Bag - US Version...

i dont know how it works at Holt's but here in NY there was a two bag limit per person (to prevent bulk purchasing) and they had to be pre-ordered... they will be available in the store later on this summer I've heard.

JMTC :smile:

I was told at Ron Herman that they are limiting it to one per person now, due to limited quantities coming in. :crybaby:

I received this email from AH, thought it might be helpful for some:

If you've felt envious of Reese Witherspoon and Keira Knightley toting their bags around, at last the wait is over! You will be able to buy your very own I'm Not A Plastic Bag when it arrives in our US stores tomorrow morning.

The limited edition blue US version of I'm Not A Plastic Bag will be available for just $15 from our New York stores on Greene Street and East 60th Street, The Mall at Short Hills and South Robertson Boulevard in LA. Due to overwhelming demand we will be limiting purchases to two bags per customer. I'm Not A Plastic Bag can also be bought from Ron Herman stores, Fred Segal Flair and Holt Renfrew in Canada. A limited number of these US bags will be available from Dover Street Market and The Design Museum in London and colette in Paris. These bags will not be on general sale on our website.
Click here for further details and opening times.
See you bright and early in the morning!

www.anyahindmarch.com

^ I received that email too..

I'm planning on stopping by tomorrow during my lunch break at the Greene St. location. However, I am not on a waitinglist. Does that mean I can't get one when I go to the AH store??? :confused1:

925.jpg

I WON THE BAG!!!

and just finish ordering it - hopefully, i get the navy one since i already have the caramel one.
i was on their mailing list and today, they chose ramdomly from the list and offered me to buy one!

i'm SO LUCKY & HAPPY!!!

Hahaha Kittilove - I was about to post my email...
I was wondering how many people actually won this.. I guess there are people would would get them!

Attachments

• AHemail2.jpg
    AHemail2.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 69
I just got back from the BH Ron Herman store and got my two bags. Actually I already have one but my cousin had been begging me to get her one, the other I'm giving as a gift to my sister.

The line was not bad, about 20 people in front of me.

I'm very tempted to buy this bag on ebay. But I want to know if it can be folded up into a little square so I can stuff it in my City?

I actually want a bag that I can put my groceries in, but then I need to be able to store it in my handbag so that I can take it with me to work.

What do you think guys??