I'm Not a Plastic Bag - US Version...

925.jpg

I WON THE BAG!!!

and just finish ordering it - hopefully, i get the navy one since i already have the caramel one.
i was on their mailing list and today, they chose ramdomly from the list and offered me to buy one!

i'm SO LUCKY & HAPPY!!!

You are so lucky you WON!!!:yahoo: I want one desperately!!!

I'm loving the new blue! I didn't expect it to look so good.
Canadians can put themselves on the waiting list at Holt Renfrew, although I believe the Vancouver one is full. I was on top of the list by accident nearly 1-2 months ago when I was shopping around and had to ask. I'm hoping they start calling us soon!

No you can't. I called Holt Renfrew and they do not have a waiting list. : (

They must have changed the policy because I got onto the list really early. They called me yesterday and I just picked up my 2 bags this morning! I guess I just got lucky and they made a mistake but had to honour it, I took a peek at the waiting list and it was only 1 page long and the line up was HUGE.

They must have changed the policy because I got onto the list really early. They called me yesterday and I just picked up my 2 bags this morning! I guess I just got lucky and they made a mistake but had to honour it, I took a peek at the waiting list and it was only 1 page long and the line up was HUGE.

Oh my! I was just at Holt's today and they were not out. She said maybe another week!

Congratulations kittylove!!!

hi all,

I was randomly picked to buy one online too. But they only ship to mainland uk addresses. Does anyone have any recommendations for a uk forwarding service to australia???

TIA

Oh my! I was just at Holt's today and they were not out. She said maybe another week!

Congratulations kittylove!!!

Huh? They didn't get them or they didn't sell out? I was there at 7:30 am this morning and got my 3, the max. They were giving out tickets to get in the lineup and they ran out of tickets! It was pandemonium but I was 27th in line so it was ok for me, other than the 2.5 hr wait.

how did u get 3? isnt the limit only two??? i wonder if we spoke! i was there on line too at 7 IN THE MORNING... I GOT MY BAG! i'm so happy its soooooo purty. i have never waited on line prior to the opening of something EVER IN MY LIFE!

CIMG5660.jpg

please ignore the messy background. i just graduated and moved back home and am really slow at re-decorating hahah

You are so lucky you WON!!!:yahoo: I want one desperately!!!

Yes you are very lucky. I didn't manage to get one of the original UK brown ones and I was on the list for a Blue US version but I wasn't lucky enough to get through and get the opportunity to get one.

SEE BELOW - Sorry I quoted the wrong original post - I'm so stupid!

925.jpg

I WON THE BAG!!!

and just finish ordering it - hopefully, i get the navy one since i already have the caramel one.
i was on their mailing list and today, they chose ramdomly from the list and offered me to buy one!

i'm SO LUCKY & HAPPY!!!

Yes you are - I wasn't chosen (as you can see from my last post - I quoted the wrong post, I was supposed to reply to this one!).

I just got the email that I'm eligible to get a a bag, but I don't want one because I think the new price is too high and even if I used my husband's U.K. charge card and shipped to my sister in london. So, the first person who PM's me with their email address, will get the email and they can use my email address to order the bag.

Hello. We are thrilled to inform you that not only have you been included in the ‘I’m NOT A Plastic Bag’ ********ic draw, but that your name has been picked and your bag, expectantly, awaits your purchase.
• The new season’s bags are blue, green and charcoal grey.
• Colours will be allocated at random and orders must be placed within seven days of email receipt otherwise the opportunity defers and the bag is allocated to another subscriber.
• The price of the new, set package is £21.78. this includes a copy of our second book ‘Change the World 9-5’, postage and packaging (by trackable courier delivery), VAT and covers a small increase in the cost of the bag (£7.50) to provide a more sustainable price point for We Are What We Do.
If you are eager to progress, click here and you will be directed to our online shop. Here you will be prompted for your email address.
• Access is non transferable, can be used once only, and works only in conjunction with your email address.
• Someone will need to sign for your bag during working hours. If you’re normally at work Monday-Friday, we suggest putting your work address as your delivery address.
• Delivery is to mainland UK only and will be attempted twice, after which an additional delivery cost will be incurred. Our other standard terms apply.
• You have the right to cancel your order and return the bag & book, as

I didn't get the chance to buy 1. I missed them online then queued up at sainsbury still none. I was hoping i would get the email and buy one finally.:sad:

If anybody wants to get me one, i'll be so happy.:tup:.