Im going to New York City for the First Time.......you know what that means ;)

SpecialK

O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Im so excited. Im taking my SO to New York for his 39th birthday. Niether of us have been so I know he's going to be thrilled. Were going just before the Independance Day Long weekend (we'll be there for our Canada Day long weekend). Im thinking that the first of the Bal Fall 08 collection should be out by then so Bal NY here I come!!!!! Im going to just walk in with the utmost confidence and not worry about the rumors of snooty SA's.

I know its a long way away but time goes so fast it will be here before I know it!!

PS. If any of you New Yorkers can recommend the best areas and/or hotel to stay in, with a moderate budget it would be very helpfull. Im thinking the W Hotel - the court but not sure

Ooooh, have fun SpecialK and Oooogie! I live across the bridge in NJ and have yet to set foot in BalNY. Wear comfy shoes and be ready to eat the best Pizza & Bagels that NY has to offer! ( I lived in the City up until I was 16);)

Lucky girl! It will be so nice to get to choose your own bag. I hope you and your SO have a fabulous time! You'll see, the magic day will come fast enough. Time flies so fassst!

Wow!! What a wonderful birthday gift for your SO!!! And to NY!! I am so jealous!!! That is one of my ultimate places to visit!! Enjoy NY!!! Especially BalNY!! Hehe