Im going to New York City for the First Time.......you know what that means ;)

Oh, enjoy, enjoy!!! New York has something to offer everyone! I lived there for years and still didn't get to enjoy all its wonders!
I do miss walking to Barneys... :smile:
Let us know what treasures you come across!

Just a suggestion, if I were you, I would get a SA's name that I want to use. Many of the TPF girls have used the SAs at BalNY. They can recommend who they prefer. I would call the SA before going to NY - find out the days she works, and schedule your BalNY visit accordingly. That is what I did with Kim - that way she knew I was coming, and I felt much more comfortable going in. Have a great time!

Just a suggestion, if I were you, I would get a SA's name that I want to use. Many of the TPF girls have used the SAs at BalNY. They can recommend who they prefer. I would call the SA before going to NY - find out the days she works, and schedule your BalNY visit accordingly. That is what I did with Kim - that way she knew I was coming, and I felt much more comfortable going in. Have a great time!

Kim has been my SA for a while (use to be Daphne) and thats exactly what I plan on doing! I hope shes not on vaca!

That sounds like fun and of course a pilgrimage to BalNY will be fab. If you are interested in specific items perhaps an SA can hold them for you (if you call a few days before you arrive.