I'm going MANCRAZY!!!

Hehe personally I love the jokes... they look odd but it's part of the charm! This may or may not be because I tend to, you know.. tell corny jokes now and then. Hehe.

I say you should go for it!

I know people all have differing opinions on whether a design is nice or not, so I usually am not concerned and rarely ask for opinions.
But as the joke on this bag is deliberately controversial, I thought I might get more confrontational reactions from it and wonder if I would mind it.
So far so good, I wouldn't take the trouble explain the bag to everyone who asks though, maybe just those who are genuinely interested in understanding rather than the aggressive ones (if any) lol :smile:

I know people all have differing opinions on whether a design is nice or not, so I usually am not concerned and rarely ask for opinions.
But as the joke on this bag is deliberately controversial, I thought I might get more confrontational reactions from it and wonder if I would mind it.
So far so good, I wouldn't take the trouble explain the bag to everyone who asks though, maybe just those who are genuinely interested in understanding rather than the aggressive ones (if any) lol :smile:

Do you think that maybe the contoversy is lessened by the fact that it's a woman who's carrying a handbag with this type of joke? Maybe more ironic than controversial? That's what I'm taking away from this particular fashion statement -- and frankly, I hate having to think that hard about any item of clothing or accessory. I have the gut feeling that unless someone actually knows what these bags are, they're not going to come running up to you in the street to give you their two cents on whether your bag is woman-bashing fashion statement or not. And even if they know, would someone really want to do more than look at the bag as a conversation piece?

I think that you have the perfect attitude to just be a STAR with this bag. You should def get it! I'm just too insecure to rock it. I'm glad that someone is going to be carrying it with style though.