I'm Getting Scammed By EBAY And A Buyer. Am I Right Or Wrong Here?

I know that this won't help much, but you can add to the feedback you left for the buyer, and you can block the buyer from ever being able to bid on anything you list again. I am fairly new to ebay selling, but had a buyer that bought a vintage MCM purse I had listed. She sent me a message a few days after receiving the purse to tell me that the bag was in poor condition and that it had horrible stains on it!? Said she had taken to her cleaners and they couldn't guarantee that the stain would come out. She wanted to return it even though I have a no return policy. Went on to say she would still leave me good feedback. I asked her to send me pictures of the stains, and a detailed description of location, size ,etc. Well no pictures, or description, but she did send the purse back. It was as pristine as the day I sent it to her--I was mad. Started checking, and it turns out that she had bought another purse a few days earlier than mine, so I think she just wanted to "shop at home", and she figured that since I was new at this, I would cave faster. I was afraid she would ruin the purse if I didn't refund her money. So I added to the feedback I left for her--basically saying she lied--and then I blocked her, and sold the purse to the next bidder in a second chance offer. Witch never left me any FB either!

I know that this won't help much, but you can add to the feedback you left for the buyer, and you can block the buyer from ever being able to bid on anything you list again. I am fairly new to ebay selling, but had a buyer that bought a vintage MCM purse I had listed. She sent me a message a few days after receiving the purse to tell me that the bag was in poor condition and that it had horrible stains on it!? Said she had taken to her cleaners and they couldn't guarantee that the stain would come out. She wanted to return it even though I have a no return policy. Went on to say she would still leave me good feedback. I asked her to send me pictures of the stains, and a detailed description of location, size ,etc. Well no pictures, or description, but she did send the purse back. It was as pristine as the day I sent it to her--I was mad. Started checking, and it turns out that she had bought another purse a few days earlier than mine, so I think she just wanted to "shop at home", and she figured that since I was new at this, I would cave faster. I was afraid she would ruin the purse if I didn't refund her money. So I added to the feedback I left for her--basically saying she lied--and then I blocked her, and sold the purse to the next bidder in a second chance offer. Witch never left me any FB either!
Geez another scammer! They'll try anything. Glad it all worked out for ya! :smile: I wasn't so lucky :mad: