I'm feeling LUCKY...Olsen tote in BLACK on its way to me...

Cory, this has been a good Chanel week for you! Congrats on getting your long sought after bag!! Someone sure is starting off their year of the rat on a good foot :yes:

I DO love the Olsen tote and can't wait to see pics when you get it -With all these great new acquisitions, you have quite a dilemma on your hands on what to bring on vacation... but what a great dilemma to have! I have a feeling you'll end up bringing more than one bag w/ you!!

Anyhow, congrats on your great find! (p.s. thank you for the rec. to Gail @ Saks BH, I will certainly look her up next time I'm there, and let her know you sent me her way!)

wahhhh! like finally! heh, so i don't have to look out for you anymore? ;) can't wait to see piccies! how much did ya get it for? i'm sure you'll love it as much as we and i do!! :graucho: sooo happy for you!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Congrats, that's a fabulous bag! I'm glad u finally found ur HG olsen bag....U lucky gal, u score all the way with all the great bags:heart::love:

Ohh this looks like the one that was just listed on ebay for $2800! Is it?

I'm so happy you got one. I LOVE mine, I'm sure you will love yours. Mine is the larger one though- I don't think the difference is that huge. Congrats!!!

Me too, i saw that ebay auction too, the BIN price was like WOW.....hehe:flowers: