I'm feeling LUCKY...Olsen tote in BLACK on its way to me...

wahhhh! like finally! heh, so i don't have to look out for you anymore? ;) can't wait to see piccies! how much did ya get it for? i'm sure you'll love it as much as we and i do!! :graucho: sooo happy for you!

hahaha...i was trying to message you on MSN but ur offline and busy...

but yap--one down and a few more to go...on to the valentine heart chain and the hot bubblegum pink flap now :love: teehee

but thanks for helping me keep an eye out all this time!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Congrats, that's a fabulous bag! I'm glad u finally found ur HG olsen bag....U lucky gal, u score all the way with all the great bags:heart::love:

heehee i couldnt resist after seeing all the pics that you, ladydeluxe, x joie and lily and percephonie and aurora had...its sooo amazing on you girls...:girlsigh:

^^thanks Mon for always helping me ensure I buy authentic Chanels haha...i dunno what id do without you and all the "authenticate this" girls...probably buy fewer chanels? HAHAHA

aww sorry to disappoint but I haven't posted the new bag there yet! :biggrin: But I know the other ladies looked amazing with their bags and it made me love mine even more... :heart: Post your modeling pics soon- I will try to too!! Congrats again :smile:

^ haha yea, you should post your pics soon! can't wait to see. i have the beige one coming my way! woohoo. anyway, i saw that auction! the price is crazy for a small IMO, but condition seems fabulous