I'm back and am done with Chanel for a long time...

Shan29

Nov 12, 2014
Went to the boutique today...and bought something that I have been eyeing for a really long time. It's an impractical purchase but I know Chanel seasonal items are gone if they are sold out. Anyway those who saw my previous thread, no this bag didn't come from that seller. I bought a brand new one from the boutique. Guess it is somesort of closure for me..getting over the whole scamming thing.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463984929.953771.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463984980.538956.jpg

I remember your case & I'm appalled you didn't manage to get your $ back?! [emoji33] Can't CASE or the police do anything about it?

Heartache aside, you've a pretty buy there! I saw it in the boutique last week. Hope you can finally move on with this gorgeous bag! [emoji258][emoji258][emoji258]

I remember your case & I'm appalled you didn't manage to get your $ back?! [emoji33] Can't CASE or the police do anything about it?

Heartache aside, you've a pretty buy there! I saw it in the boutique last week. Hope you can finally move on with this gorgeous bag! [emoji258][emoji258][emoji258]

Case cant cos they only deal with small businesses..the police...taking their own sweet time. God knows what is going on...thats why I say our legal system...many loopholes..tsk

Anyway thank you!! Im surprised theres still stock though. Wonder if the size is unpopular with most pple[emoji28]

Case cant cos they only deal with small businesses..the police...taking their own sweet time. God knows what is going on...thats why I say our legal system...many loopholes..tsk

Anyway thank you!! Im surprised theres still stock though. Wonder if the size is unpopular with most pple[emoji28]

Don't care if it's unpopular, what matters is you manage to get it! [emoji41]

At least the police case isn't closed, just hope you get a favorable outcome from it! [emoji256][emoji120]🏼