I'm back and am done with Chanel for a long time...

Beautiful! Congratulations! I hope you get a pleasant surprise and get your money back. What an unfortunate situation. I'm glad you finally got this beauty in the end.

Lol sorry got side tracked by my kid..View attachment 3363114
View attachment 3363116View attachment 3363117

So happy it fits my ipad[emoji7]

Oh what a beautiful choice! I saw this lovely handbag IRL at NM and can honestly say how gorgeous "she" is, both inside and out. Seasonal or iconic, in my personal experience (& learning the "hard" way), I have discovered that more of the Chanel handbags with leather interior seem to demonstrate better quality - overall. Congratulations!! ✨✨✨
Although I do not know the know the specifics regarding your fraudulent seller, please know how sorry I am to hear about your experience. How incredibly awful!!!
Here's to hoping your new silver beauty helps ease some of the pain; also hoping the legal authorities will continue to work toward bringing you complete justice. Please take good care!🌻

Oh what a beautiful choice! I saw this lovely handbag IRL at NM and can honestly say how gorgeous "she" is, both inside and out. Seasonal or iconic, in my personal experience (& learning the "hard" way), I have discovered that more of the Chanel handbags with leather interior seem to demonstrate better quality - overall. Congratulations!! [emoji92][emoji92][emoji92]

Although I do not know the know the specifics regarding your fraudulent seller, please know how sorry I am to hear about your experience. How incredibly awful!!!

Here's to hoping your new silver beauty helps ease some of the pain; also hoping the legal authorities will continue to work toward bringing you complete justice. Please take good care![emoji258]

Indeed!! Leather interior makes such a huge difference to me[emoji1][emoji1]
Thank you al for your kind words! Will do some mod shots later! I didnt even remove the paper wrapping round the lock yet[emoji38]

Hello fellow singaporean :woohoo: It sucks when Carousell is now flooded with scammers or people opening fake sprees.Now I'm worried these people will change ground and scam more people on Reebonz closets :cry: Anyway, I'm glad you are so positive and moved on to get this gorgeous bag :loveeyes: Wear this bag to death hahaha it looks awesome for daily wear!

Hello fellow singaporean :woohoo: It sucks when Carousell is now flooded with scammers or people opening fake sprees.Now I'm worried these people will change ground and scam more people on Reebonz closets :cry: Anyway, I'm glad you are so positive and moved on to get this gorgeous bag :loveeyes: Wear this bag to death hahaha it looks awesome for daily wear!

Hmm im trustin that reebonz have professionals to authenticate the items..but yea, we'll nv really know!