I'm BaaaAAAAAACK....why not join me for a spot of afternoon teal?

I wasn't inititally drawn to this bag but you TEAL is sooo pretty!!!! The more i see it I like it but I would want it crossbody and I think at 5.10 that woudlnt' work!

AHA!!! I dare to disagree with you, MSG dear...they strap is adjustable, and is vey long...you should give it a try, it's KILLER. This style is definitely a sleeper, like the original MAC -- but I think that it will end up being very, very popular.

Loquita: Love the Reveal!!

Your Teal Mini Beloved is absolutely beeeeyooouutifuuull!

I'm so warming up to this style now and just might take the plunge soon!!!

I think the side pockets would be ideal for those car keys that I can never find later when I frantically drop them in my purse!!

LO: How long is the strap?? Maybe a a Purple Haze beloved!

Using the holes in the strap provided, at it's shortest it is 37 inches (I can very comfortably wear it crossbody at that length, and I am just about 5'4"). At it's longest, it is 45 inches...definitely long enough for a tall woman to wear cross-body!!

And did I add that it weighs nothing? :graucho:

I may get one in purple haze, too. But def. am getting an orange haze one. Do all of the purple haze bags have gunmental HW?

Loquita: Love the Reveal!!

Your Teal Mini Beloved is absolutely beeeeyooouutifuuull!

I'm so warming up to this style now and just might take the plunge soon!!!

I think the side pockets would be ideal for those car keys that I can never find later when I frantically drop them in my purse!!

ITA!!! This bag is kickin!! Too useful.

I sound like a commercial: "If you like the MAC, you'll LOVE the Mini Beloved!!" :lol:

First of all, I am so happy that you are BACK. I missed you around here!! Secondly, what a gorgeous bag!!!! The leather looks so yummo! I love the bag, and love your things too... Longchamp, of course they're RED.... RayBans , and your Pewter AP! Rock on!!... and better not leave us again.