I'm BaaaAAAAAACK....why not join me for a spot of afternoon teal?

Awwww, thanks so much for the warm welcome, everyone!! :shame:

Big :hugs: to you all!! And ITA with you, chica1 -- this is RM's best line yet, if the bags that I have seen so far are any indication. I think that she has achieved a great balance in terms of the hardware, revamped interiors, and leathers -- the best of what I loved before, plus something new to keep everyone interested. Very exciting!!!

I am really looking forward to the haze leathers in particular, too!

PS: Mico sends you sweet doggie kisses as well...I will see if I can get the little weenie to sit still long enough to take some pics!! :heart:

(Plus I have another RM arriving tomorrow as well).
sd28.gif

I'm speechless

Congrats Lo and welcome back to minkie mania. Wow, this style is amazing, I'm really liking it, especially in the teal leather. Can someone plant me a money tree because I want one too!

I'm speechless

Congrats Lo and welcome back to minkie mania. Wow, this style is amazing, I'm really liking it, especially in the teal leather. Can someone plant me a money tree because I want one too!

Thanks so much, fobobina!! And yeah, I am with you...if I find some money tree seeds I will send you some, promise. ;)

I want another one of these already, tho -- but if I can't swing the cash I will settle for something little in the orange haze leather, like a MAMM.

It's great to see you back around the RM neighborhood Lo!!! Sure have missed ya!:hugs:

Your Mini-B is gorgeous!! Teal is just amazing!!! Can't wait to see your mod pics! I am so torn as to which size to go with on this one...

Lovely Lo, my fellow red ho... HAHAHA I made a rhyme! :roflmfao: Sorry, I clearly amuse easily these days.

It's fabulous to see you back in the subforum, Lo! You've definitely been missed! I always love your reveals :yes: and agree with the others about being excited to see some mod shots :yahoo:

P.S. Absolutely love all of the RED accessories my dear... clearly you have exquisite taste!

Thanks, love, Bay, Odeb, and scoobie!! You are all too sweet!!

And OF COURSE all of my freaking accessories are red, love!! (Ah, if only RM would come up with a red leather like teal....dare to dream, no?) :tender:

And scoobie, this leather is a lot like a slightly thicker chevre, which I find incredible at this price point. I paid $350 for this bag!!! :nuts:

Bring on the teal!! And the unfinished tassels!!