I'm a Hermes Virgin and I have a few questions..

Girlnyc76

Girlnyc76
O.G.
Dec 25, 2006
I love bags and have collected many Chanel, Balenciaga, Gucci etc... I am yet to own any Hermes. I think it's time I do. I need some help.

1. Is there a list for the Birkin ?

2. HOw much does it cost?

3. Which colors does it come in?

Thanks so much for your help.;)

Just about every color & leather! prices probably now starting somewhere around $ 7,000 + and the list situation varies from store to store depending on location, & length of relationship with the SA . Good luck, hope you find what you like!:flowers:

Welcome to the forum. Here, you will be able to find out everything you are afraid to ask them in the store!
Trying to decide which colour,size,leather and hardware is almost harder than finding one!

The leather book is quite interesting. We had a chance to peruse it in Las Vegas. DH kept asking "Is that real lizard?" ... "Is that real crocodile?"... "Is that real ostrich?"

^^Haha, my SO doesn't ever ask those questions. He says: "Is that the real price?!"

:roflmfao:

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: Sarah!!

OP: Are you sure that you want a Birkin more than any other bag? There are lots of other amazing styles that Hermes makes that may not take as long to get (unless you go on the right day and get what you want instantly!)...I've wanted a Kelly since I was tinyCandace but once I saw other styles, I realized that I wanted something else first :tup: But if you know for sure you want a Birkin, this is the best place to get advice and to check things out! Good luck!!! Do you know what color you are interested in? May I suggest...RAISIN???? :heart:

Welcome to the H forum, girlnyc76!! I noticed that you are in NYC... The H at Wall St regularly puts out birkins before they close for the day, and replaces the shelf once one is sold, so if you want a birkin, that is the place to go (compared to the super-busy Madison Ave H). So go first thing in the morning!! My SA also told me that because this is a relatively new location (as is Riverside Square Mall), they get more shipments of the classic kellys and birkins. Good luck on your first taste of H!!