IIIITTTTTSSSS Watercolour Time!!!!!

Congrats! I love the Exotic!!
That's a great modeling pic too! My modeling pic is the one with the Cat in the Hat. ;) (and I have never looked better lol)
Wow, and the modeling pic of you and the Tahitiennes GM is making me rethink about getting it. They're both beautiful!!

I know I have already posted my comments earlier but I kept coming back to this thread... honestly, I didn't think much of exotic speedy even when I saw it IRL.

But your modelling pic changed it all. I can never imagine anyone carrying a girlish yet classic speedy with pants so well. One reason why I decided to give this a miss is cause I am such a pants person and I thought this would be prefect for someone in dresses. So, I was wrong.

I kind of regretted giving up on exotic.

Thank you so much everybody at a couple of points I really began to wonder if I'd actually a) manage to get the aquarelle (I have bugged my SA to death) or b) if I'd love it I'd never seen it IRL before no trunk shows here.
I almost gave up a couple of times. I happy I stuck it out I really do love it.

The Tahitiennes I just didn't know what colour honestly they are all cute, but the beige I just thought would go with everything and look amazing in the sunshine with a tan (mine not the bags lol)

I can't wait to take these babies out.

I know I have already posted my comments earlier but I kept coming back to this thread... honestly, I didn't think much of exotic speedy even when I saw it IRL.

But your modelling pic changed it all. I can never imagine anyone carrying a girlish yet classic speedy with pants so well. One reason why I decided to give this a miss is cause I am such a pants person and I thought this would be prefect for someone in dresses. So, I was wrong.

I kind of regretted giving up on exotic.

aww maybe you'll get another chance the pants are actually dark jeans too I think it works really well with smart jeans/pants it's amazing how versatile LV's really are