IIIITTTTTSSSS Watercolour Time!!!!!

WHOA! congrats!!!! sorry I'm late but you rock every LV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
it's funny how I always like the way you dress... classy, feminine, and fun all at the same time! do you have a wardrobe thread where I can get some pointers?!?!?!? lol

Seems like the color's on LAbel Addict's watercolor look sooooo much better than some of the non-exotics I've seen...I wonder if they are using different patterns of color ???

Visual

AquaVisual2.jpg

I'm seeing a beautiful lady with such a gorgeous baby!!! :wtf::wtf::wtf:

CONGRATS!!!!! :wlae::wlae::wlae:

Thank you again guys I do really love this bag

WHOA! congrats!!!! sorry I'm late but you rock every LV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
it's funny how I always like the way you dress... classy, feminine, and fun all at the same time! do you have a wardrobe thread where I can get some pointers?!?!?!? lol

Thanks C :hugs:I don't have a wardobe thread but I am always happy to chat fashion, though I've seen your pics and don't think you need any help you always look fab!

Seems like the color's on LAbel Addict's watercolor look sooooo much better than some of the non-exotics I've seen...I wonder if they are using different patterns of color ???

I have a theory on this.
I think the reds in the snakeskin bring out the tones more where as the pale vvn actually subdues the colours and brings out the more peachy tones