If your house was on fire...................

My Blue suede Rolandos that were signed by the shoe God himself:yahoo: I think everything else I have a could eventually replace.... well hopefully... ok maybe not.... oh no. :wtf: Now I'm doubting myself! maybe id have to sneak my python simples and nude patent nps in my back pockets;)

I would probably save my Chanels first, but that's just me.

All my Louboutins are kept in the same place, so I would just grab an armful and run.

This is very hard. If I couldn't grab a handfull, it would be a toss up between my Leopard Pony Helmuts, patent Helmuts, signed Nude Yoyo, red Joli, hmm...I think just sitting there trying to decide I would have burned to death LOL

This thread makes me want to re-evaluate an escape route for my CL's in case there is a fire. I think I'm going to leave a couple huge trash bags next to them so I can quickly throw them in there and run! There is no way I'm leaving any of them behind!

I would probably save my Chanels first, but that's just me.

All my Louboutins are kept in the same place, so I would just grab an armful and run.

Same here! Save the Chanels and my dogs (although they would have probably sensed it and made a dash for it already)! My CLs are in the same place too so I think if the fire was at the back of the house I would have time to save everything! Keeping in mind that I would probably have to dump them all on the lawn and run back to grab some more.

omg omg omg...just one?? What if you're wearing a pair at the time of the fire, does that mean you get to rescure two pairs? :P

It would have to be my black patent Decolletes because they fit like a glove, they go with everything and I just adore them. Plus they dont hurt my feet like my damn Rolandos!

This thread makes me want to re-evaluate an escape route for my CL's in case there is a fire. I think I'm going to leave a couple huge trash bags next to them so I can quickly throw them in there and run! There is no way I'm leaving any of them behind!

brilliant!!! that's such a good idea! omg. i feel a sudden need to keep them somewhere like one of those big fireproof safes people use for legal documents and such . . . hey that's not a bad idea . . . . :idea: