If your house was on fire...................

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OK ladies, the house is burning, all family, pets etc are out and you have time to save one and ONLY ONE pair of your CLs........which is it gonna be :devil:?

For me it's got to by my purple Rolandos :love: but what's yours?

Attached Files:

2. Well since I have yet to find a pair that fits, I would save my preciouse dog Scruffy.:love:

3. I'm going to be terrible at this game because I only have the one pair! So that would be my precious leopard patent NP's!!

4. I would probably burn with the house, paralyzed by indecision.

Black kid Bourge boots. No wait--leopard ponyhair Helmuts.

5. Chins! You and I are so on the same wave! I was just going to post a new thread... Your Desert Island CLs! If you could only keep one pair!!!! Hahahahaha! I guess in my search for appreciating the beauties I have instead of always looking for my next pair, I thought this would be a great way to do it. ;)

Sooo....the house is on fire...
    This may sounds crazy since I have some styles that are more HTF, but I think I'd grab my Black Jazz Decolletes. They are so perfect in every way. Dressed up, dressed down...they are always just perfect.

This is assuming I couldn't go to the store to get replacements, of course.

6. shoot. i can't decide. honestly i think my nude satin slingback yoyo zeppas. i ADORE them. they make me feel like a princess. but since i haven't worn most of my others that's a tough call. can i also pick my tan mias?

7. OMG OMG I can't decide.

8. I haven't bought a pair of CLs in years (not counting the pair I just got off ebay) so the CLs I have are out of style and would be the last thing on my mind if my house was on fire (I'm just being honest here :shame:smile:

9. :yes:. Me too legal!!!! My jaws? My roccia python simples? My black python simples? My tortoise VPs? Just bury me with the CL ashes!!!!!!:crybaby:

10. This one is tough. It is easier for me to decide what I would allow to burn than what I would save. I am at a loss between my nude VP, tortoise VP, black kid VP, roccia python simple, leopard pony Pigalle, python pigalle, hmm...

11. My darling yoyo 85s would be saved. As much as I love my CL espadrilles...they would have to go to the great CL heaven in the sky

12. I would have to say it would be a toss up between my python fontanetes and iowa zeppas.

13. Does my BF get to rescue a pair, too? Please?

LOL

14. Easy one.....my Glitters!!!

After I scooped up my shih tzu, Abby I would grab the Glitters. They would lift my spirits everytime I started to cry about my house being a pile of ashes.

15. After I made certain I had DD in arms & DS was by my side, it would be my black red architeks as I love them and they were signed by CL.