if you had to choose...damier alma or bagtinolles horizontal?

ok...i'm giving myself until friday to decide. i am shopping friday afternoon. so far, the votes are overwhelmingly for bh....and i am still undecided. will post the pictures of what i eventually decide to buy. this is exciting!

I have the damier alma and it is gorgeous. I tried on the bh, and I like it too. But if I could have one, I would pick the alma. Get the shoulder strap and you'll have it both ways. Here's my alma:

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 316
  • Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 94
I have the damier alma and it is gorgeous. I tried on the bh, and I like it too. But if I could have one, I would pick the alma. Get the shoulder strap and you'll have it both ways. Here's my alma:

thanks, texas girl! your collection is wonderful. i'm just starting out with lv and so far have 2 speedies (a mono 30 and an azur speedy 25- yet to be opened since it's a gift from my dh), an azur pochette and an azur cles. i love the damier alma so much. the way it looks- the yummy chocolate color...just a question, do you have a picture of you carrying it with the shoulder strap? i would be interested to see how that looks. :smile:

thanks, texas girl! your collection is wonderful. i'm just starting out with lv and so far have 2 speedies (a mono 30 and an azur speedy 25- yet to be opened since it's a gift from my dh), an azur pochette and an azur cles. i love the damier alma so much. the way it looks- the yummy chocolate color...just a question, do you have a picture of you carrying it with the shoulder strap? i would be interested to see how that looks. :smile:

I don't have one, but bagluvluv does. She's the reason I got the alma. She posted a really good pic of her wearing the bag with the shoulder strap attached. You could try to pm her and maybe she could send the pic to you. I haven't bought the strap yet, but it's on my to-do list!