if you had to choose...damier alma or bagtinolles horizontal?

i am torn. i am going to buy myself a birthday present. the problem is i equally love the damier alma and the bh. i keep doing pros and cons in my head but can't seem to determine which has more pros going for it (they're right about equal). so now i turn to you, my fellow lv-loving sisters/brothers. what do you think i should get? if i get either one, i'm pretty sure i'll get the other one soon after (haha). so i just need your help to figure out which one to buy first.:confused1: i know, you're thinking- big problem! but it actually is. a good problem to have but a problem nonetheless. any thoughts? :smile:
tow difference style bags, so i guess it depends if you're looking for a hand or shoulder bag.
Im not a fan of the damier alma but to each her own. I love the alma style!
I guess maybe it depends on your weather as well, the damier would have less worry for bad/rain weather. But with the BH there isnt much naked leather so its kind of a hand or should issue I guess.

I am only familiar with the Alma, but just a thought, I like a shoulder bag, and really think like the Alma bag -- I tried it on with the optional shoulder strap, its a great option, have you considered that? It gives you 2 bags in one :smile: Shoulder bag and a hand bag :smile: I'm thinking about it myself.

Vista

i think the Alma looks good ONLY in Damier, but then again i have the Batignolles Horizontal so i might be a little biased. it depends on what you want it for; the Alma would be a great bag for work because it looks very classy and professional, and the Batignolles Horizontal is more of a casual bag. also, the Batignolles Horizontal is a shoulder bag, which would be more convenient than the Alma

I bought a Damier Alma, exchanged it for a Mono Alma, and then eventually sold it to a friend. It's a beautiful purse but it doesn't really hold a lot and the reason that I sold it was because the zipper/top of purse shape would get distorted when I closed it since I had a lot of junk in it.

I bought the BH during this past summer and love it!!! I didn't think I would like an "open" purse, but it's great since you can throw stuff in it. As long as you wear the BH on your shoulder, your arm & body will keep it closed. It's a great purse! Too bad LV doesn't make BH in Damier print!! I would buy it again in that print!!! It's a really classic purse - just like the Speedy. Have you also considered buying a Damier Speedy? I have one of those too and I love it as well!!! Good luck!

that is a toughfy! I love Damier, but i would love to have the BH first then Alma simply b/c i can get more use of bh than alma. BH will be great for work b/c all the open space, it could also be the daily tote, where as Alma is great for weekends, outings etc, but that's just IMO:shrugs: Either way you can't go wrong, after all it's LV!