Identify This Valentino

jmcadon

Jimmy Choo lover
Jul 2, 2007
Has anyone seen the gorgeous black Valentino bag with the shiny sun metal hardware? Runs about $1700. I must have this bag!! I saw it in Las Vegas earlier this month at the Fashion Show mall and it is TDF!

Maybe you could call the mall and find out who had the fashion show, then call them. I love Valentino bags, especially the newer versions. I'm looking at the Historie.

I've just bought this Valentino clutch but I don't know any information about it.Anybody can help?:ty:

P3050045.jpg

Hi. This is my first time posting here and I love reading about all the bags here! I need help identifying this purse. I've gone to all the stores and I can't find it. I love how it looks on the Valentino site, but I want to see the inside of the purse before deciding whether or not I want to buy it. Does anyone have any additional images of this purse? The link is below. Thanks!

http://www.valentino.com/item/YOOX/...y/B60ACEA7/rr/1/cod10/45122528JF/areaid//sts/

Saw this bag on a lady in my local supermarket. Can not tell much, except that it was light blue leather-you can call it powder blue, very squishy by the looks of it.
Valentino-I saw the name tag on
handle is kind of interesting-braid or leather strap with metallic chain added to it and where it connects to the body of the bag it looke like tree branch, leaves cascading down.
very pretty.
If you guys know of anything like that or have a picture, can you respond?
Thank much in advance.

How did MGA and I miss this??? OP, I apologize! MGA will definitely know the answer to your questions. I believe this bag is from fall/winter 2009, but can't be positive.