Identify This Mulberry

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please read the post in red just a couple of posts above yours:

Please note that this thread is to identify an item when you do not know the name. For authentication, please use the pinned thread entitled Authenticate this Mulberry being sure to post in the format as stated in post #1 of that thread.

2. Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone could tell me the name of this mulberry clutch that I saw on therealreal?

Thanks!

Attached Files:

3. Hi!
    Does anyone know the name of this purse! Thank you

Attached Files:

4. If it is genuine, then it would be a julia.

5. I think it is just called a purse wallet.

6. Thank you

7. Thank you very much!

8. Hello, I can't find out which Mulberry this is. It's 14" x 11". 89B9A32B-F272-4E49-B062-7F09A48C21B8.jpeg Has anyone any idea? Thanks x

9. hi
    Could someone identify this mulberry for me please, im guessing its in the Phoebe range?? s-l1600-4.jpg s-l1600-5.jpg s-l1600-7.jpg

10. It's a colette, I think

11. thank you so much
    xx

12. I can't find any mention of it online

13. hello again,
    Could anyone identify what style/model mulberry this is please?
    thanks in advance s-l1600-18.jpg s-l1600-11.jpg s-l1600-18.jpg s-l1600-11.jpg s-l1600-19.jpg s-l1600-8.jpg

14. It's a hayden. I'd suggest you get it authenticated if you haven't already done so, as the dustbag looks suspicious. However, that doesn't necessarily mean the bag is too.